• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Can we get a “not yet scheduled” list going 😆

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Still waiting for my GT premium, rapid red, carmine red seats, 401a, PP, AE, MR, bronze.

I really don't mind waiting. I just want a build date, but I feel better knowing the order is in the system (confirmed yesterday with Ford). I also really don't want the low output amplifier for the B&O 12 speaker system. That's really my only rush. I just want the good amplifier. Here's hoping our builds arrive just the way we want.
Sponsored

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I feel all alone with all these build dates already scheduled. Called Ford and they said my car hasn’t been scheduled yet. So we need a “my car hasn’t been scheduled” list. Where y’all at!!

On order: Premium GT Vapor Blue with Nite Pony package
When did you order?

omagic89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost - Owned 2024 GT - On Order
Still waiting for my GT premium, rapid red, carmine red seats, 401a, PP, AE, MR, bronze.

I really don't mind waiting. I just want a build date, but I feel better knowing the order is in the system (confirmed yesterday with Ford). I also really don't want the low output amplifier for the B&O 12 speaker system. That's really my only rush. I just want the good amplifier. Here's hoping our builds arrive just the way we want.
What do you mean about the amplifier? I got the 401a package on mine. Don't all of the B&O 12 speaker systems have the same amplifier? I didn't see an option to change it when ordering

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
What do you mean about the amplifier? I got the 401a package on mine. Don't all of the B&O 12 speaker systems have the same amplifier? I didn't see an option to change it when ordering
If you look on the order guide they reserve the ability to downgrade the amp if there aren't enough chips available. They'll credit you $100 if that's the case. At least that's how I understand it.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Nothing yet as of 4/14.

GT Premium Coupe (Carbonized Metallic Gray) with 401A Equipmemt, PP, Active Exhaust and Magneride

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
If you look on the order guide they reserve the ability to downgrade the amp if there aren't enough chips available. They'll credit you $100 if that's the case. At least that's how I understand it.
Yea, a downgraded amp would especially suck on a convertible. Hoping I dodge that bullet as moding a factory amplified system is a total pain in the ass.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I doubled checked on Friday, unscheduled clean here. Ordered 3/27 Dark Horse, first order submitted at my dealer who was getting 3 allocations for the year. Priority code 19. Details in my signature.

Historically it looks like they do 2 thursdays of scheduling, then 1 of clean up scheduling (very low volume) then 1-2 thursdays of no scheduling, so we still have hope for this upcoming thursday.

After that it will be around the second week of May to start July scheduling.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bethstang

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
I doubled checked on Friday, unscheduled clean here. Ordered 3/27 Dark Horse, first order submitted at my dealer who was getting 3 allocations for the year. Priority code 19. Details in my signature.

Historically it looks like they do 2 thursdays of scheduling, then 1 of clean up scheduling (very low volume) then 1-2 thursdays of no scheduling, so we still have hope for this upcoming thursday.

After that it will be around the second week of May to start July scheduling.
I’ve got my fingers crossed then 🤞🤞

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
GT base 301, Grabber Blue, Performance Pack, Active, Nite Pony checking in

tuckingfypo94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark horse HP Blue ember
Dark horse, blue ember, handling and appearance pack. No news yet. Was the first order in Salt Lake City.

GrabberS650_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang GT 301a
I feel all alone with all these build dates already scheduled. Called Ford and they said my car hasn’t been scheduled yet. So we need a “my car hasn’t been scheduled” list. Where y’all at!!

On order: Premium GT Vapor Blue with Nite Pony package
I have ordered GT coupe with 301A, active exhaust, and night pony package in grabber blue. Ordered April 7th. Can't wait to get a build date. 😩

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Dark Horse Premium, Race Red, Manual Transmission, Handling Package, Priority Code 10, submitted within 30mins of Order Banks opening on the 27th of March.
Sponsored