• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

March orderers that don’t have their cars yet, there’s still hope

Luckybob2485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I know there are many waiting far longer than me, but mine has a built date of 8/16, ship date of 8/21, and still hasn’t left the loading ramp in Melvindale, MI. Seems to be quite an inconsistent process.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
S650 Mustang March orderers that don’t have their cars yet, there’s still hope Mustang Status

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
I'm thinking that my 75th birthday, which is in 2 months, will be here before my car. 🙃

OP
OP
Bethstang

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
I know there are many waiting far longer than me, but mine has a built date of 8/16, ship date of 8/21, and still hasn’t left the loading ramp in Melvindale, MI. Seems to be quite an inconsistent process.
I'll be really pissed if my car gets held up at this point especially since people ordered cars in June and already have their cars and I ordered as soon as order banks opened. No hate to the people that already have their cars, but I've been waiting 5 months just to get my car built

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
I'm thinking that my 75th birthday, which is in 2 months, will be here before my car. 🙃
Same here. But for my 61st birthday in 2 weeks. And my DH isn't even scheduled yet!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse (ordered)
Ordered opening day as well, still not scheduled... disappointing but it all comes down to dealer allocations. I ordered from a large dealer and still havent heard from Ford
Same here, I wonder what percentage of orders from day 1 haven't been scheduled

GreenBarkingFrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda S2000
Dang so many shipping out that were even built after mine and I am waiting on shipping

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
I have heard in multiple forums that Ford has a history of not building their Higher Performace vehicles (Mach 1, GT350, GT500) from November to February due to the Summer Only tires.

Someone reported that when they talked to Ford Chat, they said the same for the DH.

https://www.mustang7g.com/forums/threads/canadian-allocations-pulled-for-2024-s650s.158061/

I believe that Ford will be scheduling for November next week, so if my DH isn't scheduled in the next week or so, I'm pretty sure I'm SOL until at least February 2024.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
After reading a number of responses, it seems that there are a lot of cars that have been built, but not shipped. I don't know what percentage of cars are shipped by truck compared to rail, but I'd think quite a few go by truck. What I'm struggling to understand is why so many cars are still sitting in Michigan. Is there a shortage of truck transportation? I could be wrong, but I'm guessing since I live in Illinois mine will be shipped by truck. Are things really that backed up?

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I'll be really pissed if my car gets held up at this point especially since people ordered cars in June and already have their cars and I ordered as soon as order banks opened. No hate to the people that already have their cars, but I've been waiting 5 months just to get my car built
Me too i am pissed off

saaaulx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 2024 Mustang GT
Ordered in March. Is it finally happening?!?! Maybe there’s still hope 😆
IMG_4272.png
Still in production even though I’ve been told by multiple people my car has been built. 🥲 Losing hope. My delivery day is September 12 but seeing that it’s still not in built status, let alone shipped- I don’t see that happening. This would make it the 4th time my delivery week will have been pushed back if it doesn’t get delivered next week. Hoping for a miracle.

S650 Mustang March orderers that don’t have their cars yet, there’s still hope IMG_5595
Sponsored