• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian Allocations Pulled for 2024 S650s?

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse, '20 Explorer, '17 F150
Chatted with my dealer this week to see if I could get a VIN for my DH order (placed on March 6) and where I sat in the allocations. Still no VIN available, and he told me that I was at the top of their list (next in line.) He also told me that some dealerships in Canada LOST their allocations from March of this year for DHs. Thats sad. The reason was because of the plant shutdown for almost a month earlier this year for quality assurance issues.

Lastly, he doubled down on what he told me back in March of this year, that they will not produce any DH cars from November - February due to slippery conditions. Here's hoping they don't strike...
Sponsored

Direland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XT5, 2005 Harley Davidson Springer Softail
Chatted with my dealer this week to see if I could get a VIN for my DH order (placed on March 6) and where I sat in the allocations. Still no VIN available, and he told me that I was at the top of their list (next in line.) He also told me that some dealerships in Canada LOST their allocations from March of this year for DHs. Thats sad. The reason was because of the plant shutdown for almost a month earlier this year for quality assurance issues.

Lastly, he doubled down on what he told me back in March of this year, that they will not produce any DH cars from November - February due to slippery conditions. Here's hoping they don't strike...
Interesting, I ordered my dh April 6th, it’s on a train bound for sask as we chat. I’ve had a vin#/window sticker since July 17th

Shen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT, VW Beetle
A Chevy sales guy told me the same thing "you're the first one on the list" when I ordered my 2023 Camaro. He also told me they have 2 Camaro allocations per month. Guess what, until the production has been stopped on the 2023 model, I still not received the VIN. But then, he was telling me I have to wait for the 2024 model, and the MSRP has increased about $5000 CAD, in addition, no discounts is offered. So, I am looking to pay about $7500 extra in total if I want to get the 2024 model. I took my deposit back, the end.