• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian Tracker Working Now

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 2021 GT
Ordered 5/9. Received Vin and currently showing in production. DH with HP. Dealer system says in Trim shop.
Sponsored

Combinepilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Limited
Canadian Tracker working Now
Thank you for the post. Many of us awaiting news in CAN I'm sure tried multiple times over the last couple of months and may have given up on the Canadian tracker. Having said that, it seems from posts from our USA fiends, although the US system was working, a seems that a lot of the results were not in line what they were being told from various sources being it dealers, insiders or 800 #'s. After your post I gave it one more shot, [different result], shows in production...not built..., called dealer that called me 2 weeks ago to tell me the car was built, delivery Aug 10/11. Offered to send me a screenshot of their paperwork, [they did and showed ' Produced July 29 ETA, date moved twice, now ETA 08/19/.[ I'm guessing that our dealers phones are ringing off the hook if everyone is having the same results from Fords Canadian tracker as I did. Other than that the wait appears to be over for all... enjoy the rides... a lot of good weather ahead. A little jealous of all the folks that can drive all 4 seasons.