• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian Tracker Working Now

VaporGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Good News…

Too bad I haven't received my VIN yet.😆

I placed my order last April 28th for a GT, 401 with nite pony pakage. My delay is probably related to the Nite pony package option...

I would like to compare with other Canadian orders can you share your status.

Thanks

OP
OP

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
Good News…

I placed my order last April 28th for a GT, 401 with nite pony pakage. My delay is probably related to the Nite pony package option...

Thanks
Ordred April 26 built now

ItMeMatP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Good News…

Thanks
Ordered April 10. GT w/ PP, 401A, and AE. Received VIN in 1 week, Built June 6.

My dealer advised me not to go with NP because there was chance it would delay my order. Plus i'm already paying for rims with the PP. So I'll just get my mirror, roof, and spoiler wrapped.

Direland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XT5, 2005 Harley Davidson Springer Softail
Good News…

Thanks
Ordered April 6th, had a vin# since July 17th, it’s built awaiting shipping supposedly August 23rd. Dark horse premium emblem blue non handling package. 6sp

grabberbluecanada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Ordered a grabber blue gt convertible manual transmission on May 13th. Received vin shortly after. Was initially scheduled for production July 27th then moved to 21st then actually started production on July 24th. Build completed on August 4th and sitting on lot awaiting shipping assignment. Last week ford chat said shipper would be assigned this week. Unlikely that happened so no eta on shipping yet. Located in Ontario.

OP
OP

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
Ordered a grabber blue gt convertible manual transmission on May 13th. Received vin shortly after. Was initially scheduled for production July 27th then moved to 21st then actually started production on July 24th. Build completed on August 4th and sitting on lot awaiting shipping assignment. Last week ford chat said shipper would be assigned this week. Unlikely that happened so no eta on shipping yet. Located in Ontario.
Send a email to Ford performance they should have more info

jimgt2k24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 silver GT 401A, auto, act exh, perf pkg, nite
Anyone at Built status? I'm at In Production (Aug. 3).

grabberbluecanada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Send a email to Ford performance they should have more info
Had a really great agent today. He said that the car was scheduled for delivery between 08/09 and 08/15. I am still hesitant to believe that but he said now that they have been released for shipping and the fact that I am in southern Ontario he thinks it is possible. I am not holding my breath!

OP
OP

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
Had a really great agent today. He said that the car was scheduled for delivery between 08/09 and 08/15. I am still hesitant to believe that but he said now that they have been released for shipping and the fact that I am in southern Ontario he thinks it is possible. I am not holding my breath!
So the agent told you that they have been released, wow , what phone did you call , so excited

grabberbluecanada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So the agent told you that they have been released, wow , what phone did you call , so excited
I went to the ford performance chat. I told him I had heard that the OK2B had been achieved and that the mustangs would start shipping and he confirmed it. He said my timeline seemed possible. Just contacted my dealer and he said that he doesn't believe any of it and he thinks we should expect our car in mid September... Now I don't know what to believe.

OP
OP

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
I went to the ford performance chat. I told him I had heard that the OK2B had been achieved and that the mustangs would start shipping and he confirmed it. He said my timeline seemed possible. Just contacted my dealer and he said that he doesn't believe any of it and he thinks we should expect our car in mid September... Now I don't know what to believe.
Is performance chat different from other ford chat that is under customer support