• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone in Canada have a 2024 on order?

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse, '20 Explorer, '17 F150
Waiting over a year...in Ontario, Canada. Now when I visit the order page, they don't display my original order date anymore. It's blank at "Ordered On" and "Order Confirmed".
S650 Mustang Anyone in Canada have a 2024 on order? order_edit
Sponsored

OP
OP
KABStang

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT convertible, 2024 Mustang GT conv.
Waiting over a year...in Ontario, Canada. Now when I visit the order page, they don't display my original order date anymore. It's blank at "Ordered On" and "Order Confirmed".
order_edit.jpg
Wishing you a fast delivery, it will be an awesome car when you get it. Most of the posters who have had long delays seem to be waiting for a Dark Horse. It is unfortunate that they could not have been built and delivered in the same time frames as most of the other models and options.

ChadStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
order_edit.jpg
Your car is scheduled for the same week as mine and when I check the status nothing has changed. It may just be an error in the system or something.
Sponsored