• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Day one orders that still haven’t been delivered?

Miner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Gt Premium
I ordered on day one but still nothing. I’ve been built since sep 1 and it’s been sitting in ramp59. ETA now pushed to sep22. Kind of losing patience at this point.
Sponsored

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Me too, supposedly this week shipping according to chat but we will see.

MontegoRX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM Power Wagon
I had my build set on 3/27 by 0930 ET (dealer opened at 0900). I drove four hours home and signed paperwork to get my build sheet by 1600 the same day. Dark Horse Premium, AP, HP, Blue Ember, 10A, Recaro. Nothing so far except "unscheduled - clean", and now it seems the HP will push me to not even getting scheduled until over a year after submitting the build. Frustrating is an understatement.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Not to gatekeep your misery but I'm a day 1 order with a July build that hasn't been delivered yet. I believe @RJV15 is a June build with the same thing. Still lots of people that haven't even been built yet that ordered back in March.

You're just gonna have to tough it out like the rest of us, there's no telling how long or how fast it will take for some of these orders to show. Also go ahead and ignore the ETA, it's wrong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse (ordered)
Day 1 order here, not even scheduled yet. I had handling package so now I won't get scheduled until next April

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse (on order), '20 Explorer, '17 F150
Day 1 order here, not even scheduled yet. I had handling package so now I won't get scheduled until next April
I second this. Ordered on March 6...no VIN, nothing. I continue to exercise patience and vent on this forum. Lol.

Howlin4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT. 1967 Coupe
I ordered my DH on March 15th. Canadians order books opened earlier than U.S.
My car is built and shows shipped for almost a month now. I live less than 500 miles from Flatrock.
We wait!

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Not to gatekeep your misery but I'm a day 1 order with a July build that hasn't been delivered yet. I believe @RJV15 is a June build with the same thing. Still lots of people that haven't even been built yet that ordered back in March.

You're just gonna have to tough it out like the rest of us, there's no telling how long or how fast it will take for some of these orders to show. Also go ahead and ignore the ETA, it's wrong
Unfortunately for some of us, getting it shipped is still part of the waiting game. This week will be a month since my car shipped and still no idea from anyone when it will actually arrive to the dealership.

Japeatr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang DH; '13 F-150; '20 Exped; '05 CobaltSS
Same here - ordered 3/27, not even scheduled, looking like after April before i see a VIN, extremely disappointing that i was an early order, but it has entirely come down to dealers getting allocations that matched build constraints
Sponsored