• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Got ZERO emails, but ONE blend date. STATUS: DELIVERED!!!

OP
OP
RebelMan

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
It seems to average about a week to get from El Mirage to your dealer. I hope yours is quicker.
If the 02/28 ETA I keep seeing and hearing is any indicator, that is exactly how long it will take. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
RebelMan

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
How to interpret Ford Online Vehicle Tracker + Tips & Tricks | Mustang7G - 2024+ S650 Mustang Forum (Hybrid, GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1)

Little late but this would've answered most of your questions lol. Congrats on making it off the rail. Beware though it could sit there for weeks now as some users have reported
I do recall running across your thread. In my particular instance, though, I never got ANY emails, even to this day. The really strange part of all this is that my dealer hasn't either and according to them this is not unusual.

I have been tenacious about getting answers and I did that by using every other resource at my disposal including Ford Customer Care Center, Ford Marketing Center, Ford Order Tracker, Ford Chat, my dealer and last but not least from the feedback of many on these boards. Doing so frequently. Furthermore, I managed to work it out with some folks at the Ford facilities to proactively keep on the lookout for when things developed and to let me know.

Having all this information helped me watch how things progressed and with some fairly good accuracy. Everything that has transpired was right on the money. I don't know if this is the exception or the rule because I was on top of it constantly. Perhaps others have been less proactive and because of that their experiences would appear to waver. In any event, I am aware that there are many variables in play and many outside anyone's control (like the weather).

But when things go as planned, I think you can pretty much bank on what you discover through this process. It seems to have gone that way for me. Except NO EMAILS! šŸ˜’

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I do recall running across your thread. In my particular instance, though, I never got ANY emails, even to this day. The really strange part of all this is that my dealer hasn't either and according to them this is not unusual.

I have been tenacious about getting answers and I did that by using every other resource at my disposal including Ford Customer Care Center, Ford Marketing Center, Ford Order Tracker, Ford Chat, my dealer and last but not least from the feedback of many on these boards. Doing so frequently. Furthermore, I managed to work it out with some folks at the Ford facilities to proactively keep on the lookout for when things developed and to let me know.

Having all this information helped me watch how things progressed and with some fairly good accuracy. Everything that has transpired was right on the money. I don't know if this is the exception or the rule because I was on top of it constantly. Perhaps others have been less proactive and because of that their experiences would appear to waver. In any event, I am aware that there are many variables in play and many outside anyone's control (like the weather).

But when things go as planned, I think you can pretty much bank on what you discover through this process. It seems to have gone that way for me. Except NO EMAILS! šŸ˜’
I got 1 email, and that was when I ordered.
Thereā€™s def some people who never got emails either youā€™re not alone

OP
OP
RebelMan

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
I got 1 email, and that was when I ordered.
Thereā€™s def some people who never got emails either youā€™re not alone
It feels as though I am. But now not as bad since you only got one.

OP
OP
RebelMan

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
My dealer called to set my expectations. Plan is to be there when the truck arrives. Problem is they will not know which day that will be. They will, however, be given a 30 minute window from the transport company which they will then relay on to me. This sucks because I have to be ready in a minute's notice.

If I knew the exact day it would be far easier to plan and prepare. I really don't understand why the transport company wouldn't know this. I receive freight shipments to my house all the time and they always call me to schedule the day that they will arrive.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
The dealer still has to do PDI, so they should be able to tell you a certain pickup date after they get it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

OP
OP
RebelMan

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
The dealer still has to do PDI, so they should be able to tell you a certain pickup date after they get it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
They did tell me that. However, I want to see the car before PDI. Everyone that is or will be involved has been made aware of that and they are working with me to achieve that.

The actual goal here is to see it come off the truck. At this price point they won't do what Jim Owens says they do for GTD customers. Watch this video at 2:36 for a glimpse into why this matters to me. :wink:

Last edited:
OP
OP
RebelMan

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
Just for grins I texted my dealer yesterday for any updates. Ten minutes later I get a call from the Ford Marketing Center telling me there was a delay in finding a transport truck and the expected ETA is now March 6th (instead of February 28th). Well, it wasn't long after that the dealer texted me back to say, "It's on its way here." I said, "Like right now?!!!" He said, "Yes". I said, "On my way!"

And here it is...

S650 Mustang Got ZERO emails, but ONE blend date.  STATUS: DELIVERED!!! image000000.JPG

S650 Mustang Got ZERO emails, but ONE blend date.  STATUS: DELIVERED!!! ss

OP
OP
RebelMan

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
I must say though it was a handful getting it home. Details to come and some first impressions.

EDIT: Here's the video...

Sponsored

Last edited: