• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How many days? From SHIPPED to DELIVERED

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Since we love to speculate, how many days do you guys think it’ll take from the moment it hits shipping to delivered?

Sponsored

SanDiegoGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Since we love to speculate, how many days do you guys think it’ll take from the moment it hits shipping to delivered?

I was told by dealer anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks. But also was given an eta of 8/11-8/17. So who really knows!!

VenomGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Told Aug 17-23, I believe this to be u realistic, expect first week is sept

RealEvan125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Told Aug 17-23, I believe this to be u realistic, expect first week is sept
That’s about the same as my date tho I hope that is the last change for me considering I’m only about 20 minutes from the plant.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Dealer told me 6-7 days once shipped but I am in northern VA and coming by truck

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Previous deliveries could give us a ballpark. After spending a handful of days in the lot, Skye took 10 days from Flat Rock to Denver. Two days for dealer prep.

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Dealer told me 6-7 days once shipped but I am in northern VA and coming by truck
Adeel, dealers don’t know anything. When I got my F150 2 years ago, shipped, was here than less than 2 days. We’re a max 2 day ship with unload time. Truckers don’t make no money If they don’t ship fast. This will be a logistical nightmare, but ford and shipping company have done this for years. Lol

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Adeel, dealers don’t know anything. When I got my F150 2 years ago, shipped, was here than less than 2 days. We’re a max 2 day ship with unload time. Truckers don’t make no money If they don’t ship fast. This will be a logistical nightmare, but ford and shipping company have done this for years. Lol
But it depends if the truck is coming directly to the dealership than yea I can see that but they might be driving these cars the another holding area and another truck picks it up from there to deliver. Just a possibility would love to get my car this week but I think the weekend is probably more like but I guess we will see

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
In my case, train from Michigan to DC area, then truck to dealership. In both cases, they waited for full load. Took 2 weeks. So it depends. And they wouldn't let me pick it up at either location.

Last edited:

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I drive by the local train yard where vehicles are off loaded here and there are vehicles that have been there over a week. It has been stated that it has taken over a week at times to get a vehicle from the train yard to the dealership.

This is not true now, even then a dealership could have tracked the train or truck and seen where it was at and it's ETA. Now cars are tracked in real time and a dealer can easily see where the vehicle is. Them doing it might be another thing, but I have never had an issue with a dealership tracking a vehicle for me if I couldn't.

White Stallion 11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB Prem Vert w/PP, '20 GT Prem Vert w/PP
In my case, train from Michigan to DC area, then truck to dealership. In both cases, they waited for full load. Took 2 weeks. So it depends. And they wouldn't let me pick it up at either location.
Mine was shipped the same way in 2020 to Southern Maryland, and it took just over three weeks from the date it was released from the plant for shipping--that's a long time to travel such a short distance for that much money.

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
Mine was shipped the same way in 2020 to Southern Maryland, and it took just over three weeks from the date it was released from the plant for shipping--that's a long time to travel such a short distance for that much money.
Bough mine at Waldorf Ford. Took 6 months total to get 2019 GT.

White Stallion 11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB Prem Vert w/PP, '20 GT Prem Vert w/PP
Bough mine at Waldorf Ford. Took 6 months total to get 2019 GT.
I ordered mine from Prince Frederick Ford--I guess I was lucky--ordered it on 15 Apr 20 and it was delivered on 3 Jul 20.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
They will logistically want to have loaded trailers. I know my dealer has 3 built cars including mine. So that’s 1/3 of a truck just for ours. So I hope the other dealers in the area have completed orders so they will fill up a truck with our areas ponies soon!
Sponsored