• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Shipped or Delivered Yet?

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Has anyone had their Dark Horse shipped or delivered yet? I know Lebanon Ford had one delivered, but I dont think that was a customer order. Do you think Ford is going to wait a bit to ship DH to customers?
Sponsored

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
mine was shipped last week, it's currently on the way. I will be keeping people updated on the thread I made for it, roket's Dark Horse - "Azureus" Project. I expect to take delivery next week or so

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mine was shipped last week, it's currently on the way. I will be keeping people updated on the thread I made for it, roket's Dark Horse - "Azureus" Project. I expect to take delivery next week or so
Thanks rocket. Mine was supposed to be build last week. I am just trying to get an idea on timing. I know delivery/shipping dates are all over the place, but I cant help myself!

Howlin4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT. 1967 Coupe
Has anyone had their Dark Horse shipped or delivered yet? I know Lebanon Ford had one delivered, but I dont think that was a customer order. Do you think Ford is going to wait a bit to ship DH to customers?
I live in Canada. My DH was scheduled to be delivered last week. Still waiting. Cancelled my Mustang Week plans because car is not here..

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Mine was released on 8/24. I'm not far away in WI and hope to see it any day now. I can't remember if shipper shows "Shipped" , is is actually delivered?

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I live in Canada. My DH was scheduled to be delivered last week. Still waiting. Cancelled my Mustang Week plans because car is not here..
That sucks, hopefully it will be delivered soon.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine was released on 8/24. I'm not far away in WI and hope to see it any day now. I can't remember if shipper shows "Shipped" , is is actually delivered?
Mine was supposed to be build 8/17. So who knows when I will get it.
Sponsored