• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse orders for the US -- anyone receive build date yet?

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Has anyone in the States received a build date for their DH? I know people in Canada have but I an not seeing many people say anything about the United States for this trim level.
Sponsored

JMP117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Put mine in on the 27th and had nothing yet.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
March 27th, nothing here either.

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Ordered 3/27, nothing...

Osage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse
Nothing. No date yet (Dealer Code 10) and ordered on 3/29. Mine is loaded with everything other than the carbon wheels. Wondering if this won’t slip until end of Summer….

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
Has anyone in the States received a build date for their DH? I know people in Canada have but I an not seeing many people say anything about the United States for this trim level.
Just verified with Ford, still “unscheduled - clean”. Blue Ember, 700A,, HP, AP, Recaro, ordered 3/28

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Yes I received my VIN and build date on 4/13. My dealer told me at the time. Just got the Ford email today (2 weeks later)

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes I received my VIN and build date on 4/13. My dealer told me at the time. Just got the Ford email today (2 weeks later)
Where did you order from lol? You are lucky af. I was told mine was in order processing and wound be ordered the first week of scheduled availability 😂😂😂.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Where did you order from lol? You are lucky af. I was told mine was in order processing and wound be ordered the first week of scheduled availability 😂😂😂.

So basically your dealer is waiting for their next allocation? My dealer gave me their first allocation. ordered on 3/27

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So basically your dealer is waiting for their next allocation? My dealer gave me their first allocation. ordered on 3/27
Nah that is my dealers only allocation. And I'm in southwest GA so that too might also make me wait longer bc we have a longer summer here.