• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse orders for the US -- anyone receive build date yet?

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
So my DH order (Canadian) was pushed back from May 15 to May 30 and now June 26 :brokenheart:
It will be a worrying sign if other Canadian orders get the same thing here over the next week or two...

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627

Rfort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse, 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 392
Just got my email from Ford build date and Vin# the week of June 26th. DH Loaded minus the Carbon Fiber Wheels. Woo-hoo!!

mullick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/PP2 (On order), 2016 Focus RS, 2017 Fiesta ST, 2018 F-150
No thread updates since May?

Ordered mine in March. No vin yet, just monthly emails from Ford saying they are struggling with supply chain issues

Loaded with cf wheels so I knew it would be a while but without a vin I’m worried it will be pushed off into next year

My super duty I ordered in November finally landed a few weeks ago smh

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
No thread updates since May?

Ordered mine in March. No vin yet, just monthly emails from Ford saying they are struggling with supply chain issues

Loaded with cf wheels so I knew it would be a while but without a vin I’m worried it will be pushed off into next year

My super duty I ordered in November finally landed a few weeks ago smh
Some people have gotten their Dark Horses already, I'm still unscheduled with a March order date as well. I'm really hoping for a November date this month.

My buddy just bought a Dark Horse off a lot today.....was hoping we would get to cruise together....maybe one day soon!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Wow i just read a guy posted on FB, his dealer got an estimated 7 DH allocations over the 18 month 24 MY, and has only got ONE scheduled so far. Didn't sound like his dealer got one for this month either. Just spoke to my dealer, doesn't sound like they are expecting one either. Crazy. With the HP, i dont expect mine to be built until April of next year at this point, which will put me at about 14 months from order to delivery. Insane.

I'm really crossing my fingers that doesn't happen.

Last edited:

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I might be in the same situation as yours! Hope that isn't the case of waiting too long on it too! It is due in production sometime after October 30th. So does this mean April with the HP? Who knows? I will post when I hear from my dealership soon as they find out. Fingers crossed!!!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I might be in the same situation as yours! Hope that isn't the case of waiting too long on it too! It is due in production sometime after October 30th. So does this mean April with the HP? Who knows? I will post when I hear from my dealership soon as they find out. Fingers crossed!!!
No, if you are already scheduled, this doesn't apply to you. This only applies to those of us who were unscheduled with the HP.

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
No, if you are already scheduled, this doesn't apply to you. This only applies to those of us who were unscheduled with the HP.
Order Confirmed 06/07/2023
Scheduled Week of 10/30/2023

This is as far as I am with the order processing.

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid

I'm still not understanding the ordering process system. My order was 3/27 and I received a production week of 10/16. So I think I'll see the car on my bday 11/24 or a few days before or after that day.

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse

I'm still not understanding the ordering process system. My order was 3/27 and I received a production week of 10/16. So I think I'll see the car on my bday 11/24 or a few days before or after that day.
Yeah, it all varies the situation when it comes to priority from the dealership, I guess!! Actually you could get it according to your schedule as you mentioned! I just don’t know when I am going to get mine!
Sponsored