• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Ordered 3/28 Built 12/4 Delivered 12/18 NO NOTICE!

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Checked the order tracking this morning & it showed shipped Figured it'll be a while till it shows up. Salesman calls me this morning to tell me my DH has arrived! Still did not receive any notice or e-mails from Ford on the cars status. I did on 12/7 contact Ford chat & found out the car was built 12/4 & received a VIN. Now of course I'm at work & salesman leaving at 6PM so I did get to take a good look around the car in the detail shop. Plan on picking her up tomorrow HOORAY! Just in time to put her away for the winter. If I get any days close to 50 degrees will try to get the break in done.
Sponsored

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Checked the order tracking this morning & it showed shipped Figured it'll be a while till it shows up. Salesman calls me this morning to tell me my DH has arrived! Still did not receive any notice or e-mails from Ford on the cars status. I did on 12/7 contact Ford chat & found out the car was built 12/4 & received a VIN. Now of course I'm at work & salesman leaving at 6PM so I did get to take a good look around the car in the detail shop. Plan on picking her up tomorrow HOORAY! Just in time to put her away for the winter. If I get any days close to 50 degrees will try to get the break in done.
Congrats!

OP
OP
Darkness24

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Can't wait to park the DH beside my 2011 at the car shows in the spring!
Sponsored