• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Ordered 7/31

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
S650 Mustang Dark Horse Ordered 7/31 IMG_2386

Let me know what you think of this listing or am I missing something important?
Sponsored

OP
OP
REV745DH24

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse

OP
OP
REV745DH24

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Last edited:
OP
OP
REV745DH24

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I am pretty sure you would be getting it next month!! According to my research on Dark Horse at least 5 or 6 months is pretty much the average build is done! Give or take in September, you’ll get it! Let me know if you got it in September!

Last edited:
OP
OP
REV745DH24

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Did you get ur VIN yet? i got mine within a month!

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I am pretty sure you would be getting it next month!! According to my research on Dark Horse at least 5 or 6 months is pretty much the average build is done! Give or take in September, you’ll get it! Let me know if you got it in September!
Not based on the information submitted by the members here.

As of today (granted not everybody may have updated their stats in the tracker)
DH orders: 103
DH orders with Estimated Build Date: 20
DH orders with Estimated Build Date and Estimated Delivery Date: 4 (2 in Canada, 2 US, all Premium)
Of the 4 orders above, the latest one ordered was 4/6/23

So even looking at those with a build date that's only 20% of the people here who are likely to get their cars in the next month or 2. Many ordered right around opening day 3/27. Scheduling is now for Oct. Most won't see their DH within 8 months (Apr-Nov).

If 5 or 6 mos is the average, pretty much everyone on here with a DH order should already be built and waiting shipment.

You're part of the 20% that will have bragging rights over the rest of us.

OP
OP
REV745DH24

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Not based on the information submitted by the members here.

As of today (granted not everybody may have updated their stats in the tracker)
DH orders: 103
DH orders with Estimated Build Date: 20
DH orders with Estimated Build Date and Estimated Delivery Date: 4 (2 in Canada, 2 US, all Premium)
Of the 4 orders above, the latest one ordered was 4/6/23

So even looking at those with a build date that's only 20% of the people here who are likely to get their cars in the next month or 2. Many ordered right around opening day 3/27. Scheduling is now for Oct. Most won't see their DH within 8 months (Apr-Nov).

If 5 or 6 mos is the average, pretty much everyone on here with a DH order should already be built and waiting shipment.

You're part of the 20% that will have bragging rights over the rest of us.
That is another possibility due to a possible strike by the UAW and that could have delayed a lot more time to add what you’ve given me! Thanks for the bad news!

Last edited:

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Exact same thing I ordered on 3/27...except I passed on the Recaro seats. No movement yet toward production on mine.
I ordered mine on 3/27 also, but got the Appearance Package with the Blue Ember Paint. No movement on mine either.

That order sheet shows Priority Code 01. It will probably be built and delivered before ours.

I still think Ford shitcanned all the early orders.

OP
OP
REV745DH24

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
That is another possibility due to a possible strike by the UAW and that could have delayed a lot more time to add what you’ve given me! Thanks for the bad news!
Did you see rchandler9 had gotten his car within 6 months. It could be a rolled dice of luck as to who gets it earlier than the others? Who knows?

LCDRChemEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BE DH Premium A10
Not bragging, just sharing. Blue Ember w. 10A, no other options, went into production this week, per the tracker it is now built as of Friday 25AUG23.

Not exactly what I wanted though, I was hoping for delivery early next year so I could save up to avoid financing. When the order was placed (08APR23) I told the dealer I was in no rush. Seems, however, like Ford really wants to have a DH running around NE Florida soonest, so far there have been no delays: original scheduled for production 1st week in September, then moved to the left week of 22AUG23, blended 23AUG23, built 25th. No shipping date yet. Priority code 09???

From what I hear it still has to go through the trimline, then wait for a Florida bound train, then a car carrier to the dealer before it can be welcomed home, so my expectation is 1st week in October.

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
IMG_2386.jpeg

Let me know what you think of this listing or am I missing something important?
You will have it in time for next spring good thing like me your price protected because They will have another price increase soon. I ordered 4/6 no movement yet and price went up since I ordered means my deals ever better paid Msrp dark horse handling package

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I think you're in good shape having a VIN and all. Of course there are still more milestones to achieve, but you're closer than many
Sponsored