• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What kind of pricing have you guys been offered if anything yet?

Defc0n8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Subaru Sambar, 2014 Lexus RX 350
Got below MRSP on an eco boost + student discount! Was also allowed to be first to order and no mark ups or additional fees! :)
Sponsored

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
You shouldn't be paying over MSRP! They can get in trouble and lose allocations. Just Google "Ford CEO warns dealers about markups" Jim Farley sent warnings to all the dealers a couple years ago telling them to knock it off.

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
The way I understand it, dealers are discouraged from marking up a retail order at the last minute because the customer who winds up purchasing the car would not be the same customer that ordered it. Itā€™s this type of circumstance that dealers will get penalized for. I believe being up front about the markup with customers is fair game according to the way the penalty is setup.

You shouldn't be paying over MSRP! They can get in trouble and lose allocations. Just Google "Ford CEO warns dealers about markups" Jim Farley sent warnings to all the dealers a couple years ago telling them to knock it off.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Some dealers around me even advertise that they never charge over MSRP. I just think these dealers are slime balls for charging over MSRP. 10-20k over, that's B.S

_JĀ¢_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion
All the places I called, were doing 15k+ over for the Darkhorse. Had one dealer try to convince me to order with them for 'only 30k over'. Glad I kept looking and got MSRP for the Darkhorse.

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Long McArthur (YouTube channel Ford Video Guy works there if youā€™ve heard of him) is doing 30K markup with 10K deposit for Dark Horse.
Wow! I've seen their Dark Horse video on you tube. So glad I have an honest dealer! Got my DH at MSRP.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
All the places I called, were doing 15k+ over for the Darkhorse. Had one dealer try to convince me to order with them for 'only 30k over'. Glad I kept looking and got MSRP for the Darkhorse.
That's crazy! Glad you found one at MSRP

I was fortunate enough to get my DH under MSRP

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Not so funny story, was on my way to the A&M - Bama game in my C6 Z06 2 years ago when it blew upā€¦..hoping to make the trip again but without the tow ride home haha. Luckily thatā€™s the year we won so it stung less
Wife and I follow the youngest boy around as he runs collegiate track for TAMU Commerce. We were in Huntsville, Alabama that night and listened to the game on the way back, very late night but the game adrenaline kept me awake and yes victories over Alabama make most things better. Off to Texas State this weekend.

Mastermind46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra, 2001 Chevy Silverado
2% below invoice... Granger ford. I doubt they have any allocations left for a Dark Horse but those were at MSRP. $180 doc fee and ~$50 travel/temp tag fee.

Bartman203

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I ordered a dark horse. Only because I cant get my hands on a gt500 without crazy markup. But I would buy a gt500 before I would pay what some dealers are saying they are charging on the dark horse

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I went to two dealerships and the best I heard was $1500 off MSRP on a Mustang GT. That same place was doing MSRP on a Dark Horse. The other place I went to didn't really want to do any dealing at all but said they would match the $1500 off MSRP if I brought in written proof and they wanted 20K over MSRP for the Dark Horse. I don't have X plan unfortunately and I'm just wondering what you guys have heard in the way of offers so far.
With how long you are going to wait to take delivery, you may consider joining Mustang Club of America and wait for the X plan PIN. If you want DH forget it. It won't apply

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Granger Ford's 2% below invoice with $1K non-refundable deposit is the best I've seen/heard.

Koons, All Star Ford and Ourisman aren't really offering any reductions off MSRP (well, I'm lying a bit about Ourisman, as they did offer $1K off MSRP).

Chapman Ford of Horsham (outside of Philadelphia), however, is offering 1% below invoice with *NO* deposit required.

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
With how long you are going to wait to take delivery, you may consider joining Mustang Club of America and wait for the X plan PIN. If you want DH forget it. It won't apply
I ordered a GT with PP on 31 March, so I just signed up for MCA since the timing will probably work out well.
Sponsored