• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What kind of pricing have you guys been offered if anything yet?

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965, 1967, 1970, 1986 mustangs
What options and color did you guys go with?
Sponsored

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
Im buying a dark horse at $7K over MSRP. Dealerships aren’t gonna stop marking up just because I decided to pass on a price I was willing to pay.

OP
OP
ThreePedalPlow

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Please don't encourage these practices. Trust your gut.
I was resigned to $5K ADM here in Dallas and scheduled to go ink the deal when I got a response from a small town (pop 5500 ish) who was responding to one of my MANY contact dealer clicks from the B&P page. They had one allocation which was not spoken for and they agreed to MSRP, so I ordered the DH while on the phone. Have received order confirmation from Ford so good so far. Most places in Dallas that I contacted were 10K some 15K and was going to ink at 5K, saved at the last minute.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I was resigned to $5K ADM here in Dallas and scheduled to go ink the deal when I got a response from a small town (pop 5500 ish) who was responding to one of my MANY contact dealer clicks from the B&P page. They had one allocation which was not spoken for and they agreed to MSRP, so I ordered the DH while on the phone. Have received order confirmation from Ford so good so far. Most places in Dallas that I contacted were 10K some 15K and was going to ink at 5K, saved at the last minute.
Glad you found a place to get MSRP!
Btw, my username could be Planoaggie! Would be sweet to meet up once the deliveries happen!!

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Ordered my GT Premium at 2% below invoice which comes out to about 7% off MSRP!

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Glad you found a place to get MSRP!
Btw, my username could be Planoaggie! Would be sweet to meet up once the deliveries happen!!
Sounds like a plan; hopefully before football starts again.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Sounds like a plan; hopefully before football starts again.
Not so funny story, was on my way to the A&M - Bama game in my C6 Z06 2 years ago when it blew up…..hoping to make the trip again but without the tow ride home haha. Luckily that’s the year we won so it stung less