• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official VAPOR BLUE Mustang S650 Thread

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
This video sold me on the vapor blue
I'm still not sold on the vapor blue combined with grabber brakes. Grabber brakes will look good on an Atlas Blue or any of the grey colors, but in some lights it seems like they clash with the vapor blue. It'd be nice to see it with red calipers for a change

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
I'm still not sold on the vapor blue combined with grabber brakes. Grabber brakes will look good on an Atlas Blue or any of the grey colors, but in some lights it seems like they clash with the vapor blue. It'd be nice to see it with red calipers for a change
Most definitely , I would love to see it with red. Ford needs to get their shit together lol

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I’m convinced the dark horse was supposed to be the GT.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
It just has the look of what the GT should have been, front bumper design specifically.

it’s like they put the Economy fleet car bumper on the GT.
This pic of a base dark horse should have been a GT

I’ll bumper swap for sure, rest of the GT is perfect
Maybe I’ll get DORKHRS for a vanity plate

Murfstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2021 VW GTI
It just has the look of what the GT should have been, front bumper design specifically.

it’s like they put the Economy fleet car bumper on the GT.
This pic of a base dark horse should have been a GT

I’ll bumper swap for sure, rest of the GT is perfect
Maybe I’ll get DORKHRS for a vanity plate
But… the GT bumper was designed specifically for the GT, as it is different from the ecoboost, along with the grill being different and the hood. I think you’re confused.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
What he is saying is that at some point in development, the DH was the GT, then they switched it
But… the GT bumper was designed specifically for the GT, as it is different from the ecoboost, along with the grill being different and the hood. I think you’re confused.