• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

New DH or 2020 GT 350?

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Also should be noted the Mach 1 lap time was 3 years later after they had repaved the circuit .. different weather conditions...not saying it won't be close but I'd like to see same driver same day same track...if you just want the best magazine numbers buy a Tesla ...
Sponsored

noac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Get the 350. I would stay away from the s650. Ford always waits a few years to bring out the good stuff. Supposedly a redesign of the dash is coming,….Ford listened to all the hate.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Interesting to read the various opinions. I wouldn't bank on rumors though. Ford could just as easily end the Mustang as we know it early. I'm sure both cars have their advantages and could see why folks go for either one. For me, new car, new tech, arguably faster, first owner, warranty….

noac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Interesting to read the various opinions. I wouldn't bank on rumors though. Ford could just as easily end the Mustang as we know it early. I'm sure both cars have their advantages and could see why folks go for either one. For me, new car, new tech, arguably faster, first owner, warranty….
I honestly wish they would end the Mustang. I am still not right with the Mach E thing. I would have rather seen Ford end the Mustang than pollute it’s history with the Mach E. i get so pissed off seeing these cuckholds around me driving these POS. And what is up with Farley.….I had high hopes but things are not going well for Ford. Production issues, inventory issues, QC, in bed with the Chinese etc.

OP
OP
Darkness24

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
How does your 2010 have a Gen 1 Coyote? My 2010 had the 4.6L V8. I thought Coyote came out in 2011
It's a 2011 GT Premium! Bought the car brand new in June 2010! Did not say the car was a 2010 that would make it a 4.6.

OP
OP
Darkness24

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Darkness24

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For street driving/garage parking It really comes down to if you want the Voodoo engine in the 350 or not. That's pretty subjective.
You are right about that. Seen some people were having issues with the Voodoo so not sure about that.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
I honestly wish they would end the Mustang. I am still not right with the Mach E thing. I would have rather seen Ford end the Mustang than pollute it’s history with the Mach E. i get so pissed off seeing these cuckholds around me driving these POS.
Yep. I'm disappointed they did that too. I'm excited about the the S650, but wish they'd called the other one something different. More than that, I wish we weren't having electric vehicles shoved down our throats in the US. Let it happen organically, if it's going to. I'd love to see a water based ICE or other things before electric.

OP
OP
Darkness24

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish I never sold my GT350. I don't see the value in the DH.

About $65k.
Inflation for sure! I keep saying a nicely loaded GT will run you over $60.000, I think I'm still leaning DH!

OP
OP
Darkness24

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What source told you that?
That would be a little weird to be discussing that already! Besides if you keep waiting for the next best thing you'll never own any.

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1; AT; M0960
Get the 350. I would stay away from the s650. Ford always waits a few years to bring out the good stuff. Supposedly a redesign of the dash is coming,….Ford listened to all the hate.
Well that would be a good thing. I think that is my biggest issue with S650...a refresh on the front would be fine too, particularly those ghastly headlights. Oh, and the blocky steering wheel. If Mustang loyalists' outcry did in fact lead to a refresh, too bad it didn't stop the imposter from getting a pony badge.
Sponsored

Last edited: