• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Have you checked with ford chat? They have been good giving me day by day updates on my car. I texted them everyday lol
Yeah I checked with them earlier today and they said my car was at New Boston as of 08/20. I think once it starts moving on the train they'll probably provide more info (unless it's already been on the train this whole time and the tracker never updated).
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Congratulations, she looks gorgeous!

Looking forward to more photos when you get her home :)

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Beautiful car. Almost identical to mine, but I have the rear spoiler delete. Enjoy!!!!!:like:

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Mustang was delivered today 08/24! PP, NP, AV premium gt. Super excited to get it this weekend

ISIMG-845285.jpeg

IMG_5768.jpeg

IMG_5774.jpeg
Looks beautiful!! Can I ask what color calipers you went with? I'm debating between red and blue only because I'm going with the Carmine Red interior. Not sure what color interior you went for.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Looks beautiful!! Can I ask what color calipers you went with? I'm debating between red and blue only because I'm going with the Carmine Red interior. Not sure what color interior you went for.
Looks like Grabber Blue calipers.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 GT vert A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 6MT
I’m gonna ask them to remove it
Greene Ford is a terrific dealer. They’ll be happy to remove the decal for you, just ask them. But do it now before it sets up.

When you take delivery there will be an older detail fellow standing around with some spray and a rag doing a final polish. I forget his name but he’s a really good guy and he’s actually looking for a tip. I’d suggest having a little cash at the ready; he deserves it!

Beautiful car, enjoy it!

Be sure to check out Mr. Greene’s collection of vintage Mustangs on the showroom floor.

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
If they made a car in the color of that first picture I would have gone with that in a heartbeat! Unfortunately that is not what it will look like in person. I definitely wish they had a light smokey gray color….

Congrats on the car BTW!!

FlyNavy86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Gold Camry
Damn that is sexy! You just validated my choice for vapor blue with the PP and NPP. Please take more pics when you have a chance!

crispaul77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
That's a beauty I love that wing but I didnt order it with the perfomance pack. I hope I can find that wing seperate