• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Mustang was delivered today 08/24! PP, NP, AV premium gt. Super excited to get it this weekend

ISIMG-845285.jpeg

IMG_5768.jpeg

IMG_5774.jpeg
Vapor Blue is so much better looking than I thought. I never even considered that color for mine. Beautiful car!
Sponsored

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I hate dealers that slap their decals on the car. Hope mine doesn't do that.
Genuinely pisses me off, it like, I'm already using your business to buy a 50 grand product, I don't want to drive a rolling billboard for your dealership. It's like colleges calling graduates to ask for donations. It's like bitch, I already paid you tuition for years, leave me alone you skanky snake.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Genuinely pisses me off, it like, I'm already using your business to buy a 50 grand product, I don't want to drive a rolling billboard for your dealership. It's like colleges calling graduates to ask for donations. It's like bitch, I already paid you tuition for years, leave me alone you skanky snake.
Dealers have been doing this forever. Everyone knows they do. You donā€™t want it fine, just tell them no. No sense getting wrapped around the axle about it. :giggle: :like:

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1; AT; M0960
I warned my dealer I wouldn't take the car if they did that...it was pre-COVID insanity so that held sway then and they wanted the sale...now they would just sell it out from under you.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Dealers have been doing this forever. Everyone knows they do. You donā€™t want it fine, just tell them no. No sense getting wrapped around the axle about it. :giggle: :like:
I know, but you shouldn't have to tell dealers this in the first place.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Tell them not too. You donā€™t have to advertise for them. I donā€™t mind if its a license plate holder but only that. My father bought a car and told them no free advertising and it was on contract.They driied2 holes bottom of trunk and bolted chrome dealer advertisement. He said keep it went to different dealer.
My husband told them straight off,NO front license plate holder!

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful Ā“15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
I already told my dealer to not drill the front bumper for the plate holder and to not put any decals on the car. They didn't have any concerns with my request.
Same here, being from QuƩbec we have no front license plate, so anytime I buy out of province (often as I live on the border), I always tell to the dealer :
- No drilling the front bumper
- No sticker
- No license plate frame (already bought a Mustang GT one for my barely ordered one šŸ˜)
or I walk away on delivery day.
So far so good ! šŸ˜‰

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tell them not too. You donā€™t have to advertise for them. I donā€™t mind if its a license plate holder but only that. My father bought a car and told them no free advertising and it was on contract.They driied2 holes bottom of trunk and bolted chrome dealer advertisement. He said keep it went to different dealer.
Which kind of idiot DRILLS through someone elseā€™s car without their ā€œOkā€ā€¦
And for some advertisement ?!?!

I would go crazy and just walk away as well

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang was delivered today 08/24! PP, NP, AV premium gt. Super excited to get it this weekend

ISIMG-845285.jpeg

IMG_5768.jpeg

IMG_5774.jpeg
Man, what a beauty !!!
Makes me so happy and 1000% more sure of my decision to go with Vapor Blue/NPP.
No PP here though, as no ā€œneedā€ nor budget for it, but I love the wing, will either try to get one, or I also really like the RTR one too !

Do you have a shiba ?!

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
Totally cements my decision to go Vapor Blue with NPP. Nice ride.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Humans are funny. We don't want dealership stickers on our cars (myself included), but we think nothing of wearing clothing and purchasing other things with the manufacturer logo all over them.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Humans are funny. We don't want dealership stickers on our cars (myself included), but we think nothing of wearing clothing and purchasing other things with the manufacturer logo all over them.
Manufacturers yes, dealers no. I certainty do not want a Costco label on my clothes. :cwl: :crackup:

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Manufacturers yes, dealers no. I certainty do not want a Costco label on my clothes. :cwl: :crackup:
So youā€™re more of a Samā€™s Club guy

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT, 2020 Ford F150
Iā€™m gonna ask them to remove it
Personally Iwouldnā€™t trust the kids they employ to scrape that off your new paint job. You can easily do it yourself with a little heat and some goo gone.

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT, 2020 Ford F150
Tell them ā€˜no decals please!ā€™ prior to when they do the pre-delivery inspection
Sponsored