• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Vapor Blue GT Has Arrived

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Received a text from my salesperson yesterday morning that my car had finally arrived. Picked it up last evening in pouring rain. I've decided to drive this car as much as possible and not turn it into a garage queen. I'm tired of keeping my cars pristine for someone else. I will store it during the winter because of all the salt they put on the roads here. None of my last 3 Corvettes ever saw rain and were stored during the winter.

I've put a little over 100 miles on it. The new dashboard is a little confusing to me because I'm old, but I do like it. I hardly notice it when I'm driving despite its size. The seats are much more comfortable than in my last 2 Z06's. I had sport seats in both of them and they weren't very roomy. Also, the Mustang is much easier to get in and out of. Love the A10 transmission. Seems very responsive, but I haven't really accelerated hard with it. I've been alternating between the "Drive" mode and "Manual" mode with the paddle shifters just to change the rpm's occasionally. Did I say the AVE exhaust sounds amazing? I've been driving it in track mode, which is pretty loud. I'm sure our neighbors will love me. The quality of the interior is very good. Love the Vapor Blue. Already had several compliments on it. We've had white cars for years and my wife didn't like the Vapor Blue when I ordered it. The first thing she said at the dealership was that she really liked the color. I thought I might be a little disappointed coming from C7 Z06's, but I'm initially very impressed with my Mustang. I know it doesn't compare with them in acceleration and handling, but overall I think I have a keeper. :like:
Sponsored

Mastermind46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra, 2001 Chevy Silverado
I hope to do the same. Just drive the thing as much as possible and enjoy the car.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Received a text from my salesperson yesterday morning that my car had finally arrived. Picked it up last evening in pouring rain. I've decided to drive this car as much as possible and not turn it into a garage queen. I'm tired of keeping my cars pristine for someone else. I will store it during the winter because of all the salt they put on the roads here. None of my last 3 Corvettes ever saw rain and were stored during the winter.

I've put a little over 100 miles on it. The new dashboard is a little confusing to me because I'm old, but I do like it. I hardly notice it when I'm driving despite its size. The seats are much more comfortable than in my last 2 Z06's. I had sport seats in both of them and they weren't very roomy. Also, the Mustang is much easier to get in and out of. Love the A10 transmission. Seems very responsive, but I haven't really accelerated hard with it. I've been alternating between the "Drive" mode and "Manual" mode with the paddle shifters just to change the rpm's occasionally. Did I say the AVE exhaust sounds amazing? I've been driving it in track mode, which is pretty loud. I'm sure our neighbors will love me. The quality of the interior is very good. Love the Vapor Blue. Already had several compliments on it. We've had white cars for years and my wife didn't like the Vapor Blue when I ordered it. The first thing she said at the dealership was that she really liked the color. I thought I might be a little disappointed coming from C7 Z06's, but I'm initially very impressed with my Mustang. I know it doesn't compare with them in acceleration and handling, but overall I think I have a keeper. :like:
We're very happy to hear you're loving your new Mustang! Thanks for sharing and for being part of the Ford family! 😊

P2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Vapor Blue Mustang GT Premium 401A 6 Speed
Love the pics! 😉

OP
OP

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)