• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Greene Ford is a terrific dealer. They’ll be happy to remove the decal for you, just ask them. But do it now before it sets up.

When you take delivery there will be an older detail fellow standing around with some spray and a rag doing a final polish. I forget his name but he’s a really good guy and he’s actually looking for a tip. I’d suggest having a little cash at the ready; he deserves it!

Beautiful car, enjoy it!

Be sure to check out Mr. Greene’s collection of vintage Mustangs on the showroom floor.
I usually tip people for most things but no way I would ever tip the dealer to remove their own advertising from my car.
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
I usually tip people for most things but no way I would ever tip the dealer to remove their own advertising from my car.
You’re not tipping the dealer, you’re tipping the fellow who works there who’s removing the sticker for you.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 GT vert A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 6MT
You’re not tipping the dealer, you’re tipping the fellow who works there who’s removing the sticker for you.
Actually neither. It’s for doing a spectacular job detailing your car for delivery. Sure, they should do it free but hey, he does a better job than most IMO. But your call.

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
Mustang was delivered today 08/24! PP, NP, AV premium gt. Super excited to get it this weekend

ISIMG-845285.jpeg

IMG_5768.jpeg

IMG_5774.jpeg
That is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing! We are all living vicariously through you at the moment.

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
Actually neither. It’s for doing a spectacular job detailing your car for delivery. Sure, they should do it free but hey, he does a better job than most IMO. But your call.
It's an ultimatum for me. You don't remove your advertisement, I'll go somewhere else. When I bought my 2017 GT Convertible, I didn't even see the person who took it off. It was just part of the deal for me to buy the car from them.

OP
OP

ShibaGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford focus
Looks beautiful!! Can I ask what color calipers you went with? I'm debating between red and blue only because I'm going with the Carmine Red interior. Not sure what color interior you went for.
I went with the grabber blue calipers!! I also got onyx black interior, I deal with a lot of grease on my job and wouldn’t want it to rub off on colored leather

VaporGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Wow! I am wainting for the same car… and I am so pround that I decied to wait for the NPP. Look So Nice, and that vapor blue look very good on that cloudy day.

Mullethunter324

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I hate dealers that slap their decals on the car. Hope mine doesn't do that.
I already told my dealer to not drill the front bumper for the plate holder and to not put any decals on the car. They didn't have any concerns with my request.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '00 Corvette
That's THE color! Awesome!!

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
I hate dealers that slap their decals on the car. Hope mine doesn't do that.
Tell them not too. You don’t have to advertise for them. I don’t mind if its a license plate holder but only that. My father bought a car and told them no free advertising and it was on contract.They driied2 holes bottom of trunk and bolted chrome dealer advertisement. He said keep it went to different dealer.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
It was delivered Gainesville, ga

IMG_4680.png
Congratulations man. Enjoy it to the max. But Ford Tracker in this case is a full fraud lol. I mean 2 weeks from scheduling to delivery ?! That's Ford's worst lie ever 🤣