• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Grabber Blue vs Vapor Blue Poll

Which is better?

• Total voters

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Area 51 is likely the same or extremely close to being the same color.
Area 51 is not even close to the same as Vapor Blue, especially in person. VB is metallic and darker/more grey
Sponsored

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I am a huge sucker for blue/gray mix colors but vapor blue doesn’t quite do it for me on the Mustang. Looks cooler on the Bronco
I've said a few times that it's very Area 51 ish with the main difference being they added a mild blue metallic flake to it. Area 51 and colors like it look great, but they feel a little too muted for a sports car imo.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
I've said a few times that it's very Area 51 ish with the main difference being they added a mild blue metallic flake to it. Area 51 and colors like it look great, but they feel a little too muted for a sports car imo.
Never heard of area 51 color before but when I googled it, it really looks similar to vapor blue indeed.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
agreed

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
boffum

but with bronze
Sponsored