• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

My experience ordering the S650! How was/is yours?

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Someone asked why - the DarkHorse...?

Answer:
Why not - it will be for at least for the next year or two anyway the bad'est Mustang rolling out of the factory, no more GT500, no more GT350, no more MACH 1 - this is the pinnacle of the heap and for $10K more -

WHY NOT ...!!!😎😎😎

OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
Someone asked why - the DarkHorse...?

Answer:
Why not - it will be for at least for the next year or two anyway the bad'est Mustang rolling out of the factory, no more GT500, no more GT350, no more MACH 1 - this is the pinnacle of the heap and for $10K more -

WHY NOT ...!!!😎😎😎
You’re right. I’m a sucker for all the goodies so mine would be way more than 10k.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
I’m in Ontario, Canada. I went to my dealership and found out I’m first on the list for a mustang. My dealer has one allocated to them at the moment, this one will be mine. So I ordered my spec I wanted and the best part was the dealer gave me a discount of $1,340.00 CAD. That was super nice of them. Then they showed me what they see in the system for that allocation. Shows it’ll be in production anywhere from May 1-29th. And delivery should be June. Fingers crossed. How was your experience???
So happy to hear you had a great experience at your dealership. Can't wait for you to receive your mustang. :)

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
GT with 450HP?
i assume they are still working the bugs out... must be using old templates from '23

looking forward to a new Mustang I can road trip with. Was tough getting rid of my old Stang...

S650 Mustang My experience ordering the S650! How was/is yours? IMG_3332.JPG

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
If anyone knows please chime in - are they carrying over the Mach 1 active exhaust (same set up) to the DH as I have a new Corsa double helix res delete I was gonna put on my Mach but will use it for the DH

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
It’s priced almost like a fully loaded gt premium plus some extra stuff. I mostly care about the fact that the manual model uses the tremec transmission instead of the getrag unit.

The extra stuff just adds to the prestige for me which I value as well.

Why? Is the DH worth the extra price?

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Dealer called and I Spec'ed the car today - took my deposit will be submitted on the 27th when banks open:

DH, 700A, Handling pack, Appearance Pack, 6 speed, Recaro's, Blue Brembo's, Vinyl Stripe, Ember Blue, Hot Spot, NAV, All weather mats, Blue DH Outdoor car cover

See how this turns out I have purchased 2 vehicles with this Dealer in the past everything went smooth so not expecting issues. If there are issues it will be with Mother Ford.

I will say (Dealer said) that Painted stripes and Carbon wheels will hold up your purchase

CoBrArOx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Genesis GV80 Prestige
It’s priced almost like a fully loaded gt premium plus some extra stuff. I mostly care about the fact that the manual model uses the tremec transmission instead of the getrag unit.

The extra stuff just adds to the prestige for me which I value as well.
I don't care remuch for manual transmissions but I do like the exclusive color, interior and the body style plus the name is cool.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Well if my Mach wasn’t an A10 I would have gotten the Auto but wanted some variation

redwolffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
I’m in Ontario, Canada. I went to my dealership and found out I’m first on the list for a mustang. My dealer has one allocated to them at the moment, this one will be mine. So I ordered my spec I wanted and the best part was the dealer gave me a discount of $1,340.00 CAD. That was super nice of them. Then they showed me what they see in the system for that allocation. Shows it’ll be in production anywhere from May 1-29th. And delivery should be June. Fingers crossed. How was your experience???
I just place my order for a DH at the Canadian dealer in Mississauga, no discount for me. Q: Did you put any deposit?

Kolai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang s650
Placed an order this weekend. I wasn't sure if I needed GT or Ecoboost. The dealer gave me a GT s550 to test drive and I fell in love with it.
No deposit. Expected delivery in 8 months. And there will be a negotiable markup of 1-4k (some insurances).
Sponsored