• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
I am glad I dropped Nite Pony, I had a feeling it wasn't happening in August either from the non scheduled early orders.
Sponsored

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So if I'm reading this correctly, if you ordered NP and haven't been scheduled for production yet, your production won't be until September??

Last edited:

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Exhausted black roof for August??

Just give me a non painted roof and some crayons and I'll do it myself
Right lol. Just give me some markers, and some spray paint. Be better off just getting it painted yourself 😂.

Elcuh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 gt ordered
Ford: would you like to add this sweet night pony package with black roof to your order

Me: sure

Ford: we don't actually have it but we will in 2 years!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So if I'm reading this correctly, if you ordered NP and haven't been scheduled for production yet, your production won't be until September??
I'd say if we are lucky at that.

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
Or later.

Ricks drone footage shows they have obviously built some cars with NP and other members have discussed their cars being scheduled, but per Zach at Granger on May 25th.

We have taken 17 non-Dark Horse retail orders. Out of those 17, we received vins on 8 today! and we had already received vins for 5 previously.

The timinig of production of the vehicles that received a VIN today is estimated for the last week of August, based on that information I would estimate the delivery to our store at the end of September.

So if you are interested in putting in an order now, I would estimate a September or October delivery timeframe.

The biggest restraint or delay we are seeing on orders is the Nite Pony package. All 5 of our orders that haven't been scheduled yet are equipped with the Nite Pony Package (we have had 4 Nite Pony Package orders).
They obviously have working knowledge of how cars are scheduled, built and delivered.
Logic dictates that any car scheduled after the 25th of May would most likely be built in August and Newface's info says no black roof for August. So best case would be a September build?

Of course Ford may do something to mitigate this before then as well.

It wasn't worth the delays to me as I wasn't in love with the package as a whole.

AlloyPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
Ford is a train wreck. The Bronco launch was horrendous. People are going to be waiting for the new Expensive Horse model of Mustang for over a year. Heck, you can't even get a pickup truck. There's a popular YouTube guy who ordered a Super Duty in January and still doesn't have it and they keep pushing back the production date. It's ridiculous. He said screw it and bought a GMC.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hmmm I wonder if what I was told had some truth behind it. Owell only time will tell. But glad to see DH gonna start being built in some way.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is it you were told?
That July scheduling for the DH is not complete yet. And ford still filling it out DH wise. I thought it was a lie but the stop build is gone earlier than expected. So idk what to believe I'll just keep hoping.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
That July scheduling for the DH is not complete yet. And ford still filling it out DH wise. I thought it was a lie but the stop build is gone earlier than expected. So idk what to believe I'll just keep hoping.
From what I gather, the information the OP posted is for August, not July.
Sponsored