• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
It’s just crazy. Doesn’t look like they will be built now until April. I see a lot on cars.com, but have noticed they have the prices jacked up. Hate when dealers are so greedy
I seen a guy on Facebook said his got scheduled this week and he got his vin with handling package he said he will get built on 10/16
Sponsored

Leo22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Convertible
Note: "67P Dark Horse Handling Package will not be scheduled until April production"

Ford Scheduling Notes - 9.11.23-1.jpg
Ford Scheduling Notes - 9.11.23-2.jpg
Ford Scheduling Notes - 9.11.23-3.jpg
Ford Scheduling Notes - 9.11.23-4.jpg
Ford Scheduling Notes - 9.11.23-5.jpg
Question... If ford is scheduling production out to November 27, and I don't have a build date or confirmation, is it safe to say I'm looking at a Jan-March build? Or will ford stop all production of the DH til spring?

Mocansat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Exhausted availability on the NPP. So does that mean they won't be building anymore? Or does that mean that it will be a long wait?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
My dealer told me a week ago that this week Im getting scheduled and I have the DH with blue ember,10 speed, AP/HP Im praying it did get scheduled for this week he said I should get a vin this week 🙏🏽🤞🏽
My dealer told me the same last week, and then told me today its not happening until April. I hope you get different news, but be prepared.

NegativeMultiplier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
It sure seems like they have no intention on solving the capacity issue of the "black roof" for NP
They were way off the anticipated demand and their fukn solution seems to be tell dealers to drop NP, let retail start removing it and that's it for MY24 😠
That's precisely what the note is telling dealers to do, if I'm reading this correctly. They're not dropping it from customer orders.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Exhausted availability on the NPP. So does that mean they won't be building anymore? Or does that mean that it will be a long wait?
long wait

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
That's precisely what the note is telling dealers to do, if I'm reading this correctly. They're not dropping it from customer orders.
Right, the only way they can drop it from customers orders is if the customer requests it. I am sure many will, I am not. I was just pointing out I don't believe Ford has plans to ramp up NP"Black roof" to meet demand.
Seems they want dealers and customers to simply drop NP to meet supply. I am probably waiting a long time for my dealer to eventually tell me that my build could not be completed for MY24.
If Ford would offer the option of NP with normal roof I bet many would prefer it, I would

Leos650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang s650
My production week just slid to the right. Now the week of 10/9. Anyone else in October move? I wonder if they're preparing for a strike?
Mine wa supposed to be 9/6 now it’s 10/14 a whole month I ordered on 3/27 I told myself if it gets pushed another month I going for the Mach 1 and cancel my order

tenstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I have seen quite a few new ones on cars.com for sale
None of those are actually available cars, dealers put customer ordered cars onto their own and third party websites like that. There’s a blue ember DH 1.5 hours from me and when I called to confirm, he said it was a customer ordered car.

sir5574

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
My production week just slid to the right. Now the week of 10/9. Anyone else in October move? I wonder if they're preparing for a strike?
I was originally scheduled week of 10/2, but have been moved up to week of 9/25.... if the tracker is to be believed

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I was originally scheduled week of 10/2, but have been moved up to week of 9/25.... if the tracker is to be believed
Very nice! Most of us slid to the right so that's awesome for you!

Drew86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse HP 19 Challenger Hellcat WB
My Dark Horse Premium 700A, 10R80, AP, and HP. Was ordered June 1st and is scheduled to be built the week of 10/23. Which I'm sure will get moved out depending on the strike. So April might be my date.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Just don't understand the lack of planning. It's the equivalent of releasing the 350, but making 1 month of 350Rs then pausing for 6 months. They should've forecasted a number to get a couple of "warm months" of HP cars out, and pushed pirelli to meet that, knowing they would soon have the cold months where Ford wouldn't deliver cars with those tires anyway...

Just don't get it.
Sponsored