• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang ETA Recieved

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Dealers have software that adds a car or truck to their websites once a VIN pops.
My Mustang is currently on Brighton Fords website and it hasnt been delivered yet
Just looked and mines on the website for my dealer too. But only one of their 2024 Mustangs says “in transit to dealership” even though 2 of them had the same blend date
Sponsored

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Pretty sure youre just talking to AI at this point. All the chat support regurgitate the same thing.

2024s are literaly just showing up at dealers right now, most of us still got MONTHS too wait due to build backlogs and supply chain crap. Get comfortable, it's going to be a bit longer still.

Nah, I had one named Emily who literally did not know what she was talking about 🥴🥴. That one straight up gaslit me😂😂

Thats how you know they annoyed me, I remembered that ones name 🥴🥴. Whenever I go to chat, and the name Emily pops up, i just end chat then and there.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
Although some hate the ETA threads, I find them interesting. All these ETA dates are starting to align. My dealer just told me my ETA is 8/11 -8/17. Even if it turns out be wrong, it will not be wrong by months. So there is hope.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Although some hate the ETA threads, I find them interesting. All these ETA dates are starting to align. My dealer just told me my ETA is 8/11 -8/17. Even if it turns out be wrong, it will not be wrong by months. So there is hope.
You sure about that?

OP
OP
SRSOM

SRSOM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge2020,Mustang Ecoboost 2024,Ford Edge 2024
Pretty sure youre just talking to AI at this point. All the chat support regurgitate the same thing.

2024s are literaly just showing up at dealers right now, most of us still got MONTHS too wait due to build backlogs and supply chain crap. Get comfortable, it's going to be a bit longer still.
idk if it matters at all in terms of vehicle delivery date, but my 2024 is a employee ordered lease vehicle and getting shipped to a employee vehicle garage in Michigan. So most likely i should be expected to receive my vehicle before others do. In essence i shouldn't have to worry about a dealer.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon

I was searching online for close to what I ordered and think I found one. I may call on it and I may end up canceling mine.
I am really starting to worry. My husband had the 2016 pilot and that was first year of new model and he had nothing but problems with it.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was searching online for close to what I ordered and think I found one. I may call on it and I may end up canceling mine.
I am really starting to worry. My husband had the 2016 pilot and that was first year of new model and he had nothing but problems with it.
What’s the spec?

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
This isn't really an "all new" Mustang anyways. I do have some fears about electrical gremlins, but warranty should cover all that.
Sponsored