• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I feel the same way. I don't *need* the Dark Horse, and I won't be putting it on the track. I am content with a fully loaded GT.

I do have a question though for those who have ordered the Performance Package on GTs. Is there away that get spoilers that arent body color? (preferably black).
Combine it with the Nite Pony package
Sponsored

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Price Shock PSA: admittedly this only applies to left over 2022 (and NOT Mach 1, as yet) but Ford is doing 0/60 and 1.9/72 for EB/GT for the month of March. So you get an "impossible" APR on a car MSRP priced considerably less than the MY23 hike and less than the MY24 hike(s).

In case anyone here had their hopes dashed.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Price Shock PSA: admittedly this only applies to left over 2022 (and NOT Mach 1, as yet) but Ford is doing 0/60 and 1.9/72 for EB/GT for the month of March. So you get an "impossible" APR on a car MSRP priced considerably less than the MY23 hike and less than the MY24 hike(s).

In case anyone here had their hopes dashed.
FWIW, I'm sure we'll see more incentives for MY24 as they hit the dealer lots, although they may not be as lucrative as those.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Still confused as to if you can get a Dark Horse interior without the blue. Initially they said you could, but the guides only have the indigo option. I hope that is not a requirement.
S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! 1677704664558

S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! 1677704709158

S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! 1677704751121

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still confused as to if you can get a Dark Horse interior without the blue.
You probably need 40,000 LUMEN light to see the 'blue' I reckon. It's probably like BlackHole Blue they did last year, it was black to anyone without a piece of white paper to put against it in full sunlight.

I figured the indigo was more about accent stiching than the belt.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
You probably need 40,000 LUMEN light to see the 'blue' I reckon. It's probably like BlackHole Blue they did last year, it was black to anyone without a piece of white paper to put against it in full sunlight.

I figured the indigo was more about accent stiching than the belt.
Yeah curious about the stitching as well, I just dont think it will look good in a red car, and was hoping you could get all black, or black with white stitching, anything but blue. Oh well if not.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Shoutout to Ford for giving us so many options. GT Performance pack, 401A, nite pony, and active exhaust seems to be the move for me!
Excuse me, I think you have the wrong forum here. This is the bitching whining, & complaining forum. Positive things are not allowed.

Kidding! Glad you like what you see. :crackup::cwl: :like:

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoutout to Ford for giving us so many options. GT Performance pack, 401A, nite pony, and active exhaust seems to be the move for me!
You'll want to place that order soonest before Nite Pony gets allocated out.

FWIW Ourisman Manassas has a large allocation of both normal and DH. They are actively taking orders - call/email Jason Clark. The front office is so far not telling me what the ## are but there's a plan afoot to pull a Watergate. Or maybe there will just be some full-court press wining and dining...

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
You'll want to place that order soonest before Nite Pony gets allocated out.

FWIW Ourisman Manassas has a large allocation of both normal and DH. They are actively taking orders - call/email Jason Clark. The front office is so far not telling me what the ## are but there's a plan afoot to pull a Watergate. Or maybe there will just be some full-court press wining and dining...

Yeah, im in the process of shopping around. My main dealer arent taking orders until the end of the month(they have a new manager apparently) but they dont take deposits at all(so yay?)

But on the other hand, i dont mind putting a deposit down if it means they'll put me on the line versus holding back.