• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I don’t see anything on the GT that gets you a black performance spoiler, unless you get black. I know I’ve seen pics of them. The Nite Pony Package has no mention of it.
It does on the order guide
Sponsored

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Wait a second.....why are the recaros not heated or ventilated? This was defintitely something they pointed out in so many videos. This must be a mistake imo.

Also didn't they say we will also get optional 20 inch wheels for the 7th Gen? Maybe it will be introduced at later stage....

Here is a fully loaded DH lol

DH price overview.jpg
Security package is included with 700A.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
One of y’all creative mf’s here go ahead and make a build and price tool 🤩
no promises, but i'm gonna see what i can do, but it probably won't have a vehicle representation due to how many things we don't know how they look

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I was looking in the order guide. I looked at both packages and don’t see it, whereabout in there?
This what you are looking for?
Edit: dont know what happens when combining it with PP though.
S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! Screenshot_20230301_192542_Microsoft 365 (Office)

Last edited:

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium
Damn, the Recaros are basically the same as the outgoing car after all.

Other than that, looks to be mostly carryover. Sad to see the nickel plated GT PP upgrade wheels go, though. I liked those a lot.

Last edited:

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have Recaros ever been cooled or heated?

I assumed people only got them for aesthetics, not because they're functional.
Not on Mustangs, no. However, the main cross town competition DOES offer Recaros that are heated, cooled, and have power adjustment. I don't know if Ford's apparent inability to add them stems from cost considerations or limitations of the platform. I do think that its more than a little silly to pay over $1600 for an option that deletes content like that.

That said, in the interest of playing devil's advocate, I know for a fact that Porsche offers full race buckets on some of the 911 and 718 models that don't have heating or power adjustment and I'm sure at least at least a few cars leave their plant with them, so maybe there's a method to Ford's madness.

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hood struts standard
About bloody time, aye. Guess they saw people putting the strut kits from FRPP, Steeda, etc. on and figured why not.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...