• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jacking rails

VenomGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I have them sitting in my shed, looks like a lot of work to protect pinch welds no one is seeing 😂
Sponsored

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I have them sitting in my shed, looks like a lot of work to protect pinch welds no one is seeing 😂
I have them waiting to be installed too. I’m really hoping completely removing the splash shields is not necessary.

VenomGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I have them waiting to be installed too. I’m really hoping completely removing the splash shields is not necessary.
It changes the install from a ramp install to a full blown headache 🤕

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Putting mine on this weekend. I don't plan on removing the entire shield, just the screws on the outer edge to make it a little easier to cut.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
Spoke to our team that installed these - video coming soon but:

It is not absolutely necessary to remove the panels, it just helps to clarify what is supposed to happen. The panels will need to be detached in order to remove the front bolts on both sides.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
I installed the full length jacking rails from Steeda a couple of weeks ago. No need to remove any panels. I used a utility knife with a new blade to cut the panels where needed. Took maybe 5 mins to trim the panel and overall 10-15 mins to install the rails. This was completed with a jack and jack stands lifting the rear of the car via the factory jacking points. You want to lift it by the rear as you will need to space clear in the front jacking point area to install the rails.
Sponsored