• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jacking rails

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
Was it just that small end section of the felt panel that needed trimmed or was it trimmed the full length?
I did not install them myself, but I believe it is just that end portion that has to be trimmed.

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
I just got mine from Steeda and I didn't seem to get any kind of instructions for 2024. Is there a .pdf anywhere?

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
There should have been a QR code driving you to the online instructions, under the product page, we have them listed here:

S650 Mustang Jacking rails 1697111393720

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
It is in the queue & confirmed with manufacturing today, nothing has changed with the actual rails themselves ... just more installation support is required to install them properly.

Best,

TJ
Don’t forget the convertibles
There should have been a QR code driving you to the online instructions, under the product page, we have them listed here:

1697111393720.png
personally prefer provider printed procedures

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
Haven't had one to test, just yet.

With instructions changing as a result of New Model Years, changes in Ford's manufacturing process, etc. - we feel it's more important not to send an outdated set of instructions & update the latest online.

Thank you,

TJ

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Haven't had one to test, just yet.

With instructions changing as a result of New Model Years, changes in Ford's manufacturing process, etc. - we feel it's more important not to send an outdated set of instructions & update the latest online.

Thank you,

TJ
Thanks. If you weren’t so far away I’d be tempted to swing by ….. although for some reason, I suspect it won’t be much longer and you’ll have it squared away for us.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
Other than feedback from others who have installed them - I spoke to manufacturing & the labor-intensive part is removing the factory splash shield so that the rails can sit flush in their desired position.

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Other than feedback from others who have installed them - I spoke to manufacturing & the labor-intensive part is removing the factory splash shield so that the rails can sit flush in their desired position.
The confusing parts for me were step 2 says to remove the splash panel, then step 3 says “before panel removal”. And can you explain more about why the front 2 bolts have to be installed early to prevent NVH in step 4? Maybe it will make more sense when I get under the car, but I’m having trouble visualizing whats going on there.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
Looking to clarify this for you - standby.

Best,

TJ

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Do the rails sit flush with the pinch weld seam or do they stick out a little further?

I'm trying to understand if the lift pad on my jack will touch the pinch weld at all. The edges of the pad are turned up and I dont want them digging into the seam.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
Video coming next week. Our tech team indicated the following.
S650 Mustang Jacking rails 1697718971057
Sponsored