• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jacking rails

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
I bought a set, nothing lines up lol šŸ˜‚ wait for the new ones or buy a good drill lol šŸ˜‚
What jacking rails did you purchase? Steeda shows theirs as fitting the 2024, and I have them installed on my car.
Sponsored

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered before these were released

IMG_1580.jpeg

IMG_1581.jpeg

IMG_1582.jpeg
Interesting. I have the full length jacking rails on mine, but the Steeda website shows those as fitting the S650 as well. I guess itā€™s possible they may have made modifications to the original rails to make them fit the S650 as well as the S550 if you ordered before Steeda advertised them as fitting the 2024, but I was told everything on the rails lined up.

VenomGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Interesting. I have the full length jacking rails on mine, but the Steeda website shows those as fitting the S650 as well. I guess itā€™s possible they may have made modifications to the original rails to make them fit the S650 as well as the S550 if you ordered before Steeda advertised them as fitting the 2024, but I was told everything on the rails lined up.
Now Iā€™m going to have to reevaluate this, Iā€™ll try again but last time I couldnā€™t get them lined up, not sure if itā€™s because I have Performance pack or what

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I ordered them, but I donā€™t have a build date for my car, so I hope the work! I have them on my S550!
These do look good. They are what I had picked out thinking s550 parts would fit, but now I donā€™t want to order them until I know they work on 2024s.

DSimon24GTPPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, Performance Pack + Active
Now Iā€™m going to have to reevaluate this, Iā€™ll try again but last time I couldnā€™t get them lined up, not sure if itā€™s because I have Performance pack or what
make sure you try on both sides. Theyā€™re specific to each side.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
I mean Iā€™m sure you did this but you did have them facing the right way right?

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine has the performance pack as well and the rails fit.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
I don't believe anything was upgraded in the kit - just more specific installation instructions for the S650.

Let me confirm all of this for you.

Best,

TJ

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I don't believe anything was upgraded in the kit - just more specific installation instructions for the S650.

Let me confirm all of this for you.

Best,

TJ
Iā€™m hoping you guys will put out a short YouTube video about install/fitment of jacking rails on s650 too.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
It is in the queue & confirmed with manufacturing today, nothing has changed with the actual rails themselves ... just more installation support is required to install them properly.

Best,

TJ
Sponsored