• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G!

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP
Hello all. Back again but now from Florida instead of Michigan. Retired from Ford Motor company in management last November. I have a couple build threads in my signature that you can look through. Been on the 6G forum quite extensively. Will be ordering a S650 after the first of the year. Been contemplating doing another extensive build. So should I go GT premium or get a Dark Horse?? Will more than likely Whipple it like my 15 GT was. Lower it and suspension goodies for more precise handling. Any comments or opinions I will greatly appreciate, especially from those that have been around awhile and have built a few. Look forward to getting the car and building it to my specs.

Suvak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang
Welcome to Mustang7G, the enthusiasts community for the 7th gen S650 Mustang! :beer:

Whether you're new or coming to us from Mustang6G, please drop an introduction or hello!
Hi everyone!

Been a while since I’ve stopped here I’m glad to be here and interacting excited to talk with all of you.

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Dark Horse M6, 2020 EB HPP
Here we are, back again! After years with an ecoboost, then 4 GTs in between moving to a BMW M3 comp Xdrive and then a ZL1, have made it back to the blue family with a new Dark Horse! Can't wait to see how it compares on the track compared to my ZL1 and M3cx.

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! Screenshot_20231127_222648_Gallery

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Here we are, back again! After years with an ecoboost, then 4 GTs in between moving to a BMW M3 comp Xdrive and then a ZL1, have made it back to the blue family with a new Dark Horse! Can't wait to see how it compares on the track compared to my ZL1 and M3cx.

Screenshot_20231127_222648_Gallery.jpg
Congrats on your new ride! 🤩Thank you for sharing and for being part of the Ford family!

DanDanNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EB Fastback, 2022 Explorer Timberline
New to forum. Just purchased '24 EcoBoost HPP Coupe in Rapid Red Metallic. Small gap between pony car purchases, last new purchase was 1983 Mercury Capri 5.0L Crimson Cat Edition. Lots of other Fords, Mercurys and Lincolns in between, cars, trucks and SUVs.

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 20231129_132408

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 20231129_132451

EdMan63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse, 2023 Explorer ST
Hello all. Just joining the forum and just recently made a decision to purchase a Dark Horse. I work at a dealership and had my eye on this car for awhile as it sat on our showroom floor. I haven’t owned a Mustang since I sold my 98 Cobra convertible twenty years ago. Before that I cut my teeth on many a Fox body Mustangs starting with an 84 GT. So a modern Mustang is a new thing for me as I’ve watched many a nice Cobras and Mach 1 pass through the store. As you can tell Im not a youngster. 😂 It’s cold here in Michigan so I haven’t driver her much. Super excited for spring. Here some pics I took. Still haven’t installed the accessory pieces.

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_0131

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_0130

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_0123

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_0118

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_0133

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_0119

Last edited:

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Hello all. Just joining the forum and just recently made a decision to purchase a Dark Horse. I work at a dealership and had my eye on this car for awhile as it sat on our showroom floor. I haven’t owned a Mustang since I sold my 98 Cobra convertible twenty years ago. Before that I cut my teeth on many a Fox body Mustangs starting with an 84 GT. So a modern Mustang is a new thing for me as I’ve watched many a nice Cobras and Mach 1 pass through the store. As you can tell Im not a youngster. 😂 It’s cold here in Michigan so I haven’t driver her much. Super excited for spring. Here some pics I took. Still haven’t installed the accessory pieces.

IMG_0131.jpeg

IMG_0130.jpeg

IMG_0123.jpeg

IMG_0118.jpeg

View attachment 571459

IMG_0133.jpeg
Beautiful! Congrats.

Killshot58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Premium GT, Vapor Blue, Nite Pony Pkg
Greetings from Yorktown, VA. I bought my Carbonized Gray 2024 GT a little over 2 months ago and I love it! I chose the AT over the MT after driving each one. I've been shifting gears on my 2008 GT for about 12 years and I figured the AT might be a good change of pace. Plus, I really didn't like the way the manual shifted. It seemed like the clutch pedal went all the way to the floor without any tension. I'm sure I would have gotten use to it after a while, but I think the AT will suit me better in the long run. I actually ordered a MT, but when the dealer reached out with one with an automatic transmission, it drove really nice so I bought it. No regrets!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Greetings from Yorktown, VA. I bought my Carbonized Gray 2024 GT a little over 2 months ago and I love it! I chose the AT over the MT after driving each one. I've been shifting gears on my 2008 GT for about 12 years and I figured the AT might be a good change of pace. Plus, I really didn't like the way the manual shifted. It seemed like the clutch pedal went all the way to the floor without any tension. I'm sure I would have gotten use to it after a while, but I think the AT will suit me better in the long run. I actually ordered a MT, but when the dealer reached out with one with an automatic transmission, it drove really nice so I bought it. No regrets!
We're very happy to hear you love your new ride! 😎 Thank you for sharing and for being part of the Ford family!

heinvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan, Sprinter, Transit, Saturn
New member and owner of 24 black GT performance convertible. Realized my wife's high school dream car.

Our business DIYvan.com offers products for up-fitting vans like the Ford Transit.

All the best,
Hein
DIYvan.com

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! Kim_MustangGT

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! Kim_with_MustangGT

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
Welcome!
New member and owner of 24 black GT performance convertible. Realized my wife's high school dream car.

Our business DIYvan.com offers products for up-fitting vans like the Ford Transit.

All the best,
Hein
DIYvan.com

Kim_MustangGT.png

Kim_with_MustangGT.png

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order

All the best,
Hein
DIYvan.com

Kim_MustangGT.png

Kim_with_MustangGT.png
Congrats!

Deleted member 60890

Hello Mike here,

I have owned two mustangs convertibles over the years. 98' GT auto, and a 2009 GT/CS 5.0 5 speed.

Im waiting for my now pushed out car delivery to the end of January I'm guessing due to the weather.

What's coming!
2024 GT CONVERTIBLE PREMIUM 4-PASSENGER SPORTS CAR
5.0L TI-VCT V8: GT 480HP
EXTERIOR
VAPOR BLUE METALLIC
INTERIOR
SPACE GRAY LTHR-TRIMMED

INCLUDED ON THIS VEHICLE
EQUIPMENT GROUP 400A
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT/OTHER
265/35R20 W-RATED TIRE
BLADE SPOILER
MINI SPARE WHEEL & TIRE
10-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANS
.3.15 RATIO LIMITED SLIP AXLE
FORD CO-PILOT360 ASSIST+ .B&O SOUND SYSTEM,12 SPKR .CNCTD BLT-IN NAV (3-YR INC)
ACTIVE VALVE EXHAUST
20X9 PREMIUM-PAINTED ALUMINUM

My daily driver is a 2024 MB GLS 450 4M. love it!
I flipped thru 5 cars in the past 3 years. Getting back to my mustang convertible with the 2024 because I fear she will disappear in the near future. my biggest disappointment car was a new 2022 MB AMG SL 55 convertible.
Sponsored