• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G!

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Hello, my name is Thomas. I have been planning on buying a new Mustang GT since 2013 when I graduated from college but things just never worked out. My parents have both had mustangs over the years and my dad and I built an '80 4 eye, '91 LX, and a '94 GT over the past decade but I never managed to get into anything newer than that until now. Picked up the mustang this past week with my dad from Granger and drove it back to CO.
Beautiful car! Congrats!

I'm still waiting on mine to be built, but I have been getting really restless since mine has been in production since 9/29 but hasn't been updated since then. I think my delay is due to ordering stripes, but that is another story. My reason for saying that is because I found a Vapor Blue NP here in Texas with Recaros, 6-speed, PP, Magneride, and AVE that I have been so tempted to buy the last couple of days now.

My car being built has everything the one I found has except NP because I have the over the top racing stripes with DMG paint and didn't want to waste the black roof. The only thing holding me back from buying the one I found is that as beautiful that car and your car is, there are just a LOT of Vapor Blue ones around (for good reason) and I like the idea of having one that seems to be relatively rare. I also really like the DMG.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Mustang, 2.7 Bronco, F355
Well my girlfriend decided it was time to join the Mustang club... The GT (her opinion) was a little too much car for her... But the Ecoboost performance package was right up her alley.

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_20231031_185316
S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_20231031_190002

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
Hello all. Just joined this forum and this is our first Mustang. It’s been fun to drive so far and we plan on keeping her for a long time.
S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_5633

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Hello all. Just joined this forum and this is our first Mustang. It’s been fun to drive so far and we plan on keeping her for a long time.
IMG_5633.jpeg
Congrats! She’s beautiful!!

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
love the vapor blue.... it was my first choice then I saw the shadow black and had to get it!
We looked at the black as well. Loved that car but after having black cars for years I was ready for something that didn’t require as much cleaning maintenance. I’m a little OCD and surprisingly my better half loved the active exhaust option which completely blew my mind. The black car didn’t have it but that all black is very sexy.

Scarbay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hello everyone! Joined not too long ago after ordering my new pony and have been enjoying all the pictures and conversation 😁

I grew up around Mustangs, my dad has pretty much always had one in the garage for as long as I can remember… so naturally it became my dream car 😂

I currently daily a 2021 Eco Premium HPP/HP and it has been a blast to drive but I am ready for a change. I’ve wanted a Grabber Blue GT since I got my driver’s license - hopefully she’ll be here in time for Xmas !

JaxBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT/CS, 2023 Mazda Miata club, 2024 BMW M60I
New guy here, was on 6G when I had a 21 Mach ! HP, traded it in on a 23 ZO6, now am ordering a 24 GT/CS. This will make mustang #28 for me, from 1965-2024. Look forward to getting back in a mustang!
S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 21 Mach 1 HP.JPG
S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 23 ZO6 HTC

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
New guy here, was on 6G when I had a 21 Mach ! HP, traded it in on a 23 ZO6, now am ordering a 24 GT/CS. This will make mustang #28 for me, from 1965-2024. Look forward to getting back in a mustang!
21 Mach 1 HP.JPG
23 ZO6 HTC.jpg
Welcome to the forum, JaxBill! Thank you for sharing these great pics with us and for being part of the Ford family! 😎

coltgus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT with PP and AE
My name is Carl McLaren but because that was my father's name too someone called me Gus which stuck and the Colt comes from my collecting of Colt guns, thus Coltgus. I'm a car guy and this 7G will be my 5th mustang, the last being a 2019 Bullitt. After I sold that to VROOM I got a Porsche 911 and when the warranty expired I traded it for a 2024 BMW X5 which is my 13th BMW.

scazea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium conv., 401a, Rapid Red
New to the forum! Just got my 2024 GT Conv, coming from a 2020 Ecoboost! finally joined the Dark side :cool: ...and loving it!

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
New to the forum! Just got my 2024 GT Conv, coming from a 2020 Ecoboost! finally joined the Dark side :cool: ...and loving it!
Welcome, and congrats!

scazea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium conv., 401a, Rapid Red