• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G!

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse

Deleted member 60890

Hello Mike here,

I have owned two mustangs convertibles over the years. 98' 5.0 GT auto, and a 2007 GT/CS 5.0 5 speed manual.

Yesterday canceled my 2024 Vapor blue GT convert because its held at Flat Rock past two weeks in the sub zero temps. -7 at some points with snow and ice.

Today 01/17/24 I just picked up a 2024 GT Covert Azur Blue 19" wheels and drove 4 hours round trip to pick it up today. The active exhaust is music to my ears.

The dealer offered to deliver it, and I said hell no I was to drive it. It had 17 miles on and was sitting in the show room floor. Even know it was mid ~50"s degrees but sunny, I drove with the top down on the freeway I-95 in Florida. I felt the heater and headed seat was not quite doing it for me, but I made all the way home with the top down.

My daily driver is a 2024 MB GLS 450 4M. love it!
I flipped thru 5 cars in the past 3 years. Getting back to a mustang convertible with the 2024 GT because I fear she will disappear in the near future. My biggest disappointment car was a new 2022 MB AMG SL 55 convertible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aufenscuht

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT, 2003 BMW Z4 3.0I
Good morning! My name is Aleks

Former S550 owner here. Just picked up a silver GT base with an active exhaust, under MSRP last Saturday. Due to ice/snow, have not driven since then.

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
My storyā€¦

Bought my first car when I was 16 years old. It was a Mustang. A ā€˜67 coupe dressed in Arcadian Blue (I called her BABY BLUE). Packed with a 4BBL 289. Regrettably, sold it four years later to go to college.

Bought my second Mustang in 2008. An ā€˜09 Dark Highland Green Bullitt affectionately called BULZAYE. Itā€˜s still with me.

For the third act I ordered (a first for me) a 24MY Grabber Blue Metallic Dark Horse. They say the third timeā€˜s a charm. No name yet.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hello!

Just bought my first Mustang a few days before Christmas. Coming from a 2017 F-150 2nd gen 3.5 Ecoboost with a 10-speed auto.

Funny story. I took my truck to get an oil change at the Quick Lane and ended up walking around the dealership while waiting on the truck. Saw a Mustang, a salesman came out and asked me if I wanted to take a test drive, and well, you can guess the rest.

I was shocked because it was a custom order, so I thought a customer just hadn't picked it up yet.

2024 Oxford White GT Premium, 6-speed manual, Carmine Red Leather-Trimmed, PP, Bronze Appearance Package, Grabber Blue calipers, Active Exhaust, and Magneride.

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 415492948_18407630416001560_3269535917368584727_n

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Hello!

Just bought my first Mustang a few days before Christmas. Coming from a 2017 F-150 2nd gen 3.5 Ecoboost with a 10-speed auto.

Funny story. I took my truck to get an oil change at the Quick Lane and ended up walking around the dealership while waiting on the truck. Saw a Mustang, a salesman came out and asked me if I wanted to take a test drive, and well, you can guess the rest.

I was shocked because it was a custom order, so I thought a customer just hadn't picked it up yet.

2024 Oxford White GT Premium, 6-speed manual, Carmine Red Leather-Trimmed, PP, Bronze Appearance Package, Grabber Blue calipers, Active Exhaust, and Magneride.

415492948_18407630416001560_3269535917368584727_n.jpg
Congratulations on your new ride! šŸ¤© Thank you for sharing and for being part of the Ford family!

DJ4RMTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
1st time Mustang owner from Texas. I had been searching for a Dark Horse and the markups were pretty wild everywhere I looked. Came across a dealer doing MSRP deals for New Years, so I bought a Vapor Blue Metallic Dark Horse Premium with Handling Package, Appearance Package, and Recaro seats. This car has been fun so far, but I havenā€™t finished the break-in period yet to really let her loose.

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_0595

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue EcoBoost Batstang,06 Ford Ranger
Hello to all I am The Batfan aka Lee I am a Batman memorabilia and etc super collector (50k+ items) joined being I was going to buy a new stang after my other car (chevy) was totaled out thanksgiving eve.. I will be Bat customizing it lol some custom wrap custom embroidered seats etc .. I chose to go with the Ecoboost over the GT (had a 89 GT in 89-97) I dont need the extra horsepower to daily drive lol yeah I will miss the sound of a V-8 but I have a 68 camaro for that lol I do graphic design, vinyl graphics, decals stickers etc...but 90% retired glad to be here and will enjoy the info base for the new car... I do want to give a shout out to
horned-toad he posted in my thread about which to get Challenger or Stang and I ended up buying my car from Ourisman Ford and it saved me about 6k+ from what my local dealer wanted for the same car but the one I am getting has the 19" wheels so added value.... as of this post I am waiting for transporter to pick up my car from dealer tomorrow and ship it to me ( was a 12+ hr drive there PASS lol ) oh yeah I am an old school car stereo guy MECP Master installer,CMA school of mobile electronics Master grad etc etc I started my car stereo biz when I was 16 and ran it and built sound off competition vehicles etc till I sold it in 97 so I know a thing or 2 about stereos thou installing them in these cars.. past the head unit is still the same its all 12 volt or should be lol

Last edited:

RB281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue GT PP
Hi there, Iā€™m Rory from the South Houston area. Iā€™ve had 2 S550 GTā€™s, but I just bought a 2024 Grabber Blue GT PP yesterday for around $5k under sticker(shouldā€™ve been more, but my private cash offer was for a different address & Ford customer service was no help)
S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_4780
S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! IMG_4783

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Hi there, Iā€™m Rory from the South Houston area. Iā€™ve had 2 S550 GTā€™s, but I just bought a 2024 Grabber Blue GT PP yesterday for around $5k under sticker(shouldā€™ve been more, but my private cash offer was for a different address & Ford customer service was no help)
IMG_4780.jpeg
IMG_4783.jpeg
Great looking car. If you don't mind me asking how much was your private offer for? And your sure you could've used it on the Mustang? When does your offer expire? I really hope I get a private offer but I'm not holding my breath.

$5K off sticker is pretty damn good though.

RB281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue GT PP
Great looking car. If you don't mind me asking how much was your private offer for? And your sure you could've used it on the Mustang? When does your offer expire? I really hope I get a private offer but I'm not holding my breath.

$5K off sticker is pretty damn good though.
$750 off and you can use it on a ecoboost or GT Mustang, but not a DH, Mach 1, or Shelby. Expires in early April

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
IMG_4780.jpeg
IMG_4783.jpeg
Welcome Rory! šŸ˜Š Thanks for sharing these pics with us and for being part of the Ford family!

Drewmandoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang DH
Hey everyone, long time lurker off the 6th Gen forums, focus st forums, happy to have this gem for a month now.

S650 Mustang Introduce Yourself to Mustang7G! 1000000423
Sponsored