• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

If You Find A S650 For Sale Please Post Here

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
From what I have seen, the DH should consistently sell for ADM of 20 -25k, or on the secondary market 90k plus.

Many have got them at msrp, or low ADM on the pre-order side, but that won't stick around.

Eagerly plan on watching the reality unfold.
Have you got yours scheduled for a build yet?
Sponsored

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
From what I have seen, the DH should consistently sell for ADM of 20 -25k, or on the secondary market 90k plus.

Many have got them at msrp, or low ADM on the pre-order side, but that won't stick around.

Eagerly plan on watching the reality unfold.

Umm there is 4 to 5 of them within 100 miles of me at 10K over sticker....1 for 15K over sticker.....

Pretty much mirrors Mach 1 pricing when they first came out- I would expect the Dark Horse to follow similar trends to the Mach 1

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
There are several advertised for +10 around me- southern CA market .....technically you could buy and ship for less than +15
I have one on order for +$10k.

Still checking around to see if I can get one closer to MSRP of $69,810. I ordered on 3/27 so got early pricing. Now MSRP for the same spec is ~$73,000.

Dealer said my price quote would be honored. Which cuts their ADM to about $7K.

I can deal with that, but never hurts to keep looking!

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Dark
I have one on order for +$10k.

Still checking around to see if I can get one closer to MSRP of $69,810. I ordered on 3/27 so got early pricing. Now MSRP for the same spec is ~$73,000.

Dealer said my price quote would be honored. Which cuts their ADM to about $7K.

I can deal with that, but never hurts to keep looking!

I think 10K over is a pretty decent price given you are getting one of the first ones... I would pay it. I wouldnt pay `15K over and definitely wouldnt pay 20K to 25K over

Cindy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP DIB
I wouldn't pay ADM. The guy from Granger Ford on here said they would do DH at MSRP. I would fly there to get that. My Indiana dealer has mine ordered with agreement of MSRP. Ordered before the price increase. Signed papers.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
The guy from Granger Ford on here said they would do DH at MSRP. I would fly there to get that.
I actually used their offer as a negotiating tactic to buy my '22.

Initially, the person I was working with wanted a $5K ADM. We were discussing this and that over time (Internet Sales), wearing each other down. My final insistence was they had to meet me at MSRP, as I could buy one from Granger and have it shipped to me. All they had to do was put in an order. That closed it.

If you can make it easy for the salesperson (no trade, financing already setup), Sales are more inclined to do a quick deal. It was Win/Win for both of us.

At the other extreme, I recently met with someone, who, if what they were saying was to believed, paid 50% more for their car than mine, at a price point this thread has been discussing. They didn't seem to be BSing and rationalized a lot of the cost (impulse buy) away, genuinely thinking they'd bought one of the last of the last (from the dealer hype). I wasn't about to say otherwise.

"So that's my story. What did you pay for yours?"

"A little less."

Some of these listings will be orders potential buyers walked away from. The dealer would be more inclined to sell. If you've felt you've crapped out by Spring, place an order then. It'd still be what you want, still a '24, still 1st year car.

Genuinely wish Everyone The Best in their pursuits. :like:

Last edited:

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
If you find one for sale online, call the dealership and confirm

1. It's actually there.
2. It's actually for sale.

My GT order has been on my dealer's website for at least a month and that baby is definitely spoken for!

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I actually used their offer as a negotiating tactic to buy my '22.

Initially, the person I was working with wanted a $5K ADM. We were discussing this and that over time (Internet Sales), wearing each other down. My final insistence was they had to meet me at MSRP, as I could buy one from Granger and have it shipped to me. All they had to do was put in an order. That closed it.

If you can make it easy for the salesperson (no trade, financing already setup), Sales are more inclined to do a quick deal. It was Win/Win for both of us.

At the other extreme, I recently met with someone, who, if what they were saying was to believed, paid 50% more for their car than mine, at a price point this thread has been discussing. They didn't seem to be BSing and rationalized a lot of the cost (impulse buy) away, genuinely thinking they'd bought one of the last of the last (from the dealer hype). I wasn't about to say otherwise.

"So that's my story. What did you pay for yours?"

"A little less."

Some of these listings will be orders potential buyers walked away from. The dealer would be more inclined to sell. If you've felt you've crapped out by Spring, place an order then. It'd still be what you want, still a '24, still 1st year car.

Genuinely wish Everyone The Best in their pursuits. :like:
I would disagree with the salesman wanting you to have financing in place. They prefer to have you finance at the dealership so they earn off that. Less to be earned off a sale when customer pays cash or has outside financing.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I would disagree with the salesman wanting you to have financing in place. They prefer to have you finance at the dealership so they earn off that. Less to be earned off a sale when customer pays cash or has outside financing.
I agree.

My situation was a bit different. I was working with Internet Sales. I entered the discussion wanting to make things as easy, quick and painless for the salesperson. My reasoning was, for inputting an order and virtually no other effort, they'd quickly lock in an MSRP deal.

It worked. For others, maybe not. Within a traditional Floor Sales environment, probably not.

Last edited:

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I agree.

My situation was a bit different. I was working with Internet Sales. I entered the discussion wanting to make things as easy, quick and painless for the salesperson. My reasoning was, for inputting an order and virtually no other effort, they'd quickly lock in an MSRP deal.

It worked. For others, maybe not. Within a traditional Floor Sales environment, probably not.
Yeah, the fact that you talked them out of ADM is amazing. Just bring your brass knuckles to the dealership at delivery. You know, in case they forgot

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Appleton WI. Customer bailed on their order. Saw it when I was driving by. Looks really nice

S650 Mustang If You Find A S650 For Sale Please Post Here 20230826_153536

S650 Mustang If You Find A S650 For Sale Please Post Here 20230826_153547

S650 Mustang If You Find A S650 For Sale Please Post Here 20230826_164521

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Appleton WI. Customer bailed on their order. Saw it when I was driving by. Looks really nice

20230826_153536.jpg

20230826_153547.jpg
Nice to know people are bailing on their orders while mine is stuck waiting for transport lol
Sponsored