• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone here have the Wheel and Stripe Package? If so have any pics?

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Wondering if anyone here has the Wheel and Stripe Package on their 24 Mustang? I think it looks pretty good on certain colors. Also I do like the 19" wheel on this package compared to the 19" wheels on the NPP but that's just my opinion.

Does anyone know what exactly the stripes are? By that I mean are they some sort of sticker material or are they actually painted on? Just wondering how those stripes might wear over the years.

Also does anyone how if the ride quality of these 19" wheels would be a more harsh ride compared to the now standard 18" wheels? I think the 19" tires are Continentals just like the 18" but I don't know the exact size.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
I literally found that picture and listing last night after I posted this thread but thanks for posting it. IMHO I really like the color combo and the stripes package goes well I think. I do worry about what happens 4 or 5 years down the road to the vinyl stripes after they've been exposed to the elements for sometime. Not sure if they started to peel off, etc what that would do to the paint.

I love those 19" wheels that come on the package and that would be my main reason for getting the package. Looks like that's the only way to get those exact wheels is to get that package. I do question if I would be happy with the ride quality of the 19" compared to the 18" and how well the 19" would do when I hit that eventual pothole. I live in Michigan and are roads are a complete dumpster fire, lol.

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I have the 19” PP wheels. My right rear tire was cut by a pothole the first week I had the car. Rim got scuffed too. Dealer resurfaced it & replaced tire for free.
Sponsored