• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

If you're not getting a Mustang now, what are you doing until then?

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Im curious what a Shelby variant would run considering a well equiped DH is 70k plus. 85k for a 350? 100k for a base 500?
More or less my guess. 70-85k for a 350-tiered replacement and 90-110k for a 500.

That’s assuming it’s all analogous with the outgoing trend, so it’s possible that the DH is what we get and there won’t be another 350-esque car with a bespoke motor
Sponsored

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
While waiting on my DH, I am cross shopping Mach 1 Premiums and M4's between now and end of the year. With used car prices declining, I could snag a lightly used M4 (<15K miles), potentially a Competition, for the same money or less. Need a car by end of the year so if I don't have an allocation and M4 market is not ideal by that time, I will go out and snag a Mach 1 and get in line for a GT500 whenever it gets announced.

Next month will complete my savings goal for my new car so I will be prioritizing other financial/savings goals. If I get a Mach 1, I will pay out of packet and trade that in for a GT500 when it comes out and finance that.

OP
OP
BoostRabbitGT

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
I just woke up from a two hour nap where I dreamt I ordered a Mustang GT (not sure which spec), and it was a strange, long, drawn out process where my receipt came in the form of a large, folded up, blueprint style map.

If that's telling me to preorder a Mustang, it's a very odd way to do so.

OP
OP
BoostRabbitGT

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
Weird question for anyone who knows: Does the GT get the gloss black grill by default or is it limited to the GT Performance Pack/Nite Pony Appearance Package this time around? (I wouldn't mind having a GT with a flat black grill personally, but I'm just curious at this point.)

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
While waiting on my DH, I am cross shopping Mach 1 Premiums and M4's between now and end of the year. With used car prices declining, I could snag a lightly used M4 (<15K miles), potentially a Competition, for the same money or less. Need a car by end of the year so if I don't have an allocation and M4 market is not ideal by that time, I will go out and snag a Mach 1 and get in line for a GT500 whenever it gets announced.

Next month will complete my savings goal for my new car so I will be prioritizing other financial/savings goals. If I get a Mach 1, I will pay out of packet and trade that in for a GT500 when it comes out and finance that.
Other than the slightly odd front end, you can't go wrong with the M4 -- especially the M4 Competition. They are already amazing and with a tune they really wake up.

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Other than the slightly odd front end, you can't go wrong with the M4 -- especially the M4 Competition. They are already amazing and with a tune they really wake up.
I agree, though the front end looks way better in person. I would definitely tune and put a new exhaust on it to bring it alive. I REALLY want the DH and that 7500 RPM Coyote but things don't look good for me after this week. If the M4 is still pricy by November then I'll go find a Mach 1 to hold me over.

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
I agree, though the front end looks way better in person. I would definitely tune and put a new exhaust on it to bring it alive. I REALLY want the DH and that 7500 RPM Coyote but things don't look good for me after this week. If the M4 is still pricy by November then I'll go find a Mach 1 to hold me over.
Consider an M2 as well. No AWD yet but still just as tunable as M4 and probably more fun.

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
My senario is a bit pear shaped in this hypothetical situation. Depending on used car prices in 7 years or so, the new Mustang GT is my holdover for a gently used Corvette E-Ray when my kids get their driver's licenses and I can spoil myself with a 2-seater.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon

https://www.lakekeoweeford.com/new/Ford/2023-Ford-Mustang-7c718e350a0e081d112f0f5698e749c7.htm

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon

https://www.edwardsfordllc.com/Vehi...tang-Mach_1_Fastback-Honea_Path-SC/5574387890
Sponsored