• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

If s650 is the last gen of mustangs to have the v8, what will the following gens be?

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr

JamesAnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt
Bikes are not negative - yeah i get the bravado....me big engine!
But some days you want a V8 rumble, other days you want a cycle - nothing better than peddling on a clear road on a sunny day!
Mustang is going to go electric, regardless of the view of politicians, talking heads etc. The good news is that if you look after your Mustang V8 it should go for many thousands of miles, and when you are unable to purchase a new V8 anymore hopefully the residuals will be good.
Anyway, wouldn't worry about it, it'll be what it'll be.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikes are not negative - yeah i get the bravado....me big engine!
But some days you want a V8 rumble, other days you want a cycle - nothing better than peddling on a clear road on a sunny day!
Mustang is going to go electric, regardless of the view of politicians, talking heads etc. The good news is that if you look after your Mustang V8 it should go for many thousands of miles, and when you are unable to purchase a new V8 anymore hopefully the residuals will be good.
Anyway, wouldn't worry about it, it'll be what it'll be.
https://www.drivingline.com/article...-truck-engine-that-almost-powered-a-supercar/

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not negative, just the world we live in.
More power more cylinders dual fuel way back then but now weā€™re here so why the delay? Internal combustion mimics the human function magnetic attraction is simply repulsion in reverse requires electric stored in a purse on-demand as needed without the flurry of worry unsurely charged climate dependent changes fluctuating performance of a battery - ice is cool canā€™t you tell?

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1
More power more cylinders dual fuel way back then but now weā€™re here so why the delay? Internal combustion mimics the human function magnetic attraction is simply repulsion in reverse requires electric stored in a purse on-demand as needed without the flurry of worry unsurely charged climate dependent changes fluctuating performance of a battery - ice is cool canā€™t you tell?
I am a huge fan of ICE engines, love my new DH, our old 351 Mach1. Just believe the ICE engines are on the way out. Gas guzzler taxes, well unreal milestones to maintain

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
. Gas guzzler taxes,
Purchaser required green credits. What if I purchase and put in a museum? How dare they assume my useā€¦

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
The government mandated EV fad will come to an end soon because look at Ford as they cant give the Mach-E or F150 Lightning awayā€¦People dont have the money , have no garage with no charger , dont like soulless electric motors , dont have the patience / time for charging or dont believe that C02 has anything with the climate change that has a natural occurrence on this planet long before a german guy named Otto invented the internal combustion engine especially where EVā€™s produce more C02 than any gas or diesel engineā€¦Zero emission šŸ¤£ To answer the original posters question how the next Mustang looks like ? Only the lord knows but hopefully lighter , with a 5.8 V8 and maybe a electric flywheel to give it more Torque and hopefully some buttons or knobs instead of the awful touchscreensā€¦.šŸ¤žAnd of course a 6 spd manual with maybe a oil bath clutch to have best of both worlds fun to drive and capable for dragsā€¦Companies who bet the house on electric only because some idiots in the government say so will sinkā€¦IMHO
Different thread - same old guff

Still can't write CO2

5.8 V8 blah blah

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
Greg you would be much happier driving a Mach-E the radio stuck on NPRā€¦šŸ¤£

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
The government mandated EV fad will come to an end soon because look at Ford as they cant give the Mach-E or F150 Lightning awayā€¦People dont have the money , have no garage with no charger , dont like soulless electric motors , dont have the patience / time for charging or dont believe that C02 has anything with the climate change that has a natural occurrence on this planet long before a german guy named Otto invented the internal combustion engine especially where EVā€™s produce more C02 than any gas or diesel engineā€¦Zero emission šŸ¤£ To answer the original posters question how the next Mustang looks like ? Only the lord knows but hopefully lighter , with a 5.8 V8 and maybe a electric flywheel to give it more Torque and hopefully some buttons or knobs instead of the awful touchscreensā€¦.šŸ¤žAnd of course a 6 spd manual with maybe a oil bath clutch to have best of both worlds fun to drive and capable for dragsā€¦Companies who bet the house on electric only because some idiots in the government say so will sinkā€¦IMHO
You say they are expensive..
The Auto Nation near me has a 2024 F-150 Platinum for as little as $98,030.00.
I would say VERY EXPENSIVE.

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
S750, s850, etc.

Changing the power plant doesnā€™t nessitate a new model designation. E-boost and gt two different power plants same model.
S750, s850, etc.

Changing the power plant doesnā€™t nessitate a new model designation. E-boost and gt two different power plants same model.
The All New EV Mustang will look,
SAD, VERY SAD!

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
Do Marxist countries even have cars worth driving?

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
I think we are the only marxist country left except for canada and the EUā€¦šŸ¤£

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think we are the only marxist country left except for canada and the EUā€¦šŸ¤£
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-11...mate-benefit-carbon-monoxide-levels/103110410

ā€˜Research shows rising carbon monoxide levels all but stopped in 1980s, likely thanks to car industryā€™

ā€¦ā€˜Although catalytic converters do reduce carbon monoxide by converting it to carbon dioxide, Dr Etheridge said the CO2 emissions created were so small they would not outweigh the benefits to the climate.ā€™
Sponsored

Last edited: