• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What will it take to save the V8 Mustang?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
And C02 is 0.0004% of the air we breathe and the sun/ultraviolet warms up the earth no matter how much C02 is in the air/spectrum.And greenhouse gas is also a lie as we dont live in a greenhouse because the atmosphere is open....All lies so a few people can make lots of money on C02 tax and carbon credits like we dont pay enough taxes already...As EV's even emit more C02 !
CO2 0.04% - if your assumptions are 100x out maybe your other knowledge is too? Oh and it is CO2 not C02!

Shockingly poor understanding on your part, plus the arrogance to think that you know better than climatologists. Try some reading to catch up.

Scientific Consensus (nasa.gov)

Evidence & Causes of Climate Change | Royal Society

No more time wasting on you if you are not prepared to learn
Sponsored

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
There's no reason a V8-hybrid needs to use the engine as a generator. Just look at how the Aviator/Explorer V6 hybrid works.

Such a setup would keep the V8 going for S650. Although beyond that is anyone's guess.
Curious as I am clueless about V6 hybrid on Aviator/Explorer, do you have to charge the battery often with a plug or does the engine itself charge the battery fully as you drive? Much more information I need to know but I wouldn’t buy Tesla with all the gimmicks on the wall to charge it!

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
And C02 is 0.0004% of the air we breathe and the sun/ultraviolet warms up the earth no matter how much C02 is in the air/spectrum.And greenhouse gas is also a lie as we dont live in a greenhouse because the atmosphere is open....All lies so a few people can make lots of money on C02 tax and carbon credits like we dont pay enough taxes already...As EV's even emit more C02 !
I totally agree with you and it is just Biden having more money sent to China! So he can still earn money from them! We become suckers for life!

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
If you think I am going to waste time on a troll think again

Even the most basic research will show you how wrong you are and how anthropogenic global warming is not just a real thing but with serious consequences. When NASA emphasise this you should listen or do you know better ehh? :crazy:

There is NO shortage of Oxygen :crackup:
I had an article on my phone written in the Washington Post.
The articles said if we don’t do something in seven years, California will drop off in the ocean.
This was written in 1922!
The global warming theory has been around since the 1890s.
It’s what we call a Cash Cow!
Sin Loy =Sorry

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had an article on my phone written in the Washington Post.
The articles said if we don’t do something in seven years, California will drop off in the ocean.
This was written in 1922!
It’s what we call a Cash Cow!
Sin Loy =Sorry
OK so let's be very clear - anthropogenic effects have only really kicked in over the last 50 years or so but there were people postulating that human fossil fuel usage would have this effect as long ago as the early 1900's

History of the greenhouse effect and global warming (lenntech.com)

Svante Arrhenius turned out to be pretty much spot on with his theory as modern data is proving. The crucial factor is the rate of change NOW and over the last 10's of years which CANNOT be explained with natural cycles, but CAN be explained from human use of fossil fuels. Heck you can even PROVE the source of the CO2 changes in the atmosphere is from burning fossil fuels.

Not sure what would make California 'drop off in the ocean' as a result of climate change - earthquake maybe, but that sure ain't climate.

Do a bit of research on the subject looking at those that understand the subject - the links I posted above are a good starting point. If you don't understand, it doesn't mean it is wrong, just that you don't understand!

Here are some more links to the understanding of climate change

Global Warming Timeline (aip.org)

The last chilling part: Mean global temperature is 14.8°C, the warmest in tens of thousands of years. Level of CO2 in the atmosphere is 421 ppm, the highest in millions of years.

14.98C in 2023 - just think about how much retained energy is needed to achieve an increase like that!

Copernicus: 2023 is the hottest year on record, with global temperatures close to the 1.5°C limit | Copernicus

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
CO2 0.04% - if your assumptions are 100x out maybe your other knowledge is too? Oh and it is CO2 not C02!

Shockingly poor understanding on your part, plus the arrogance to think that you know better than climatologists. Try some reading to catch up.

Scientific Consensus (nasa.gov)

Evidence & Causes of Climate Change | Royal Society

No more time wasting on you if you are not prepared to learn
I had an article in my phone that was written in the Washington Post.
It said if we don’t do something about global warming, California will drop off in the ocean in seven years.
It was written in 1922!
It’s what we call a CASH COW.
If you get a Grant to study Global Warming you don’t find global warming you’ll get no more grants, equals no more money.
Please think about it.
Sin Loy = Sorry.

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
It said if we don’t do something about global warming, California will drop off in the ocean in seven years.
It was written in 1922!
If you get a Grant to study Global Warming you don’t find global warming you’ll get no more grants, equals no more money.
Please think about it.
Sin Loy = Sorry.
I really don’t care if California goes into the ocean cuz of the stupid radical Newsome and stupid movie stars are clueless about life! Bye bye California! Sorry!

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
I really don’t care if California goes into the ocean cuz of the stupid radical Newsome and stupid movie stars are clueless about life! Bye bye California! Sorry!
Global soft spot - ring of fire

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was written in 1922!
Please think about it.
Sin Loy = Sorry.
So you didn't even read the links then ........

No need to post the same thing twice - it doesn't make it correct

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Curious as I am clueless about V6 hybrid on Aviator/Explorer, do you have to charge the battery often with a plug or does the engine itself charge the battery fully as you drive? Much more information I need to know but I wouldn’t buy Tesla with all the gimmicks on the wall to charge it!
Where’d go? i’s waiting to hear ….

the volt kinda sorta did both. Plug in and engine charge but gen two and clutch slippage made it painful on long hilly journeys.
Sponsored