• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hmmm... so what IS the major diff between the S550 and S650?

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
A friend of a friend (yeah, I know I know)......claims to have seen the S650 headlamp. They want to keep their job though, so he didn't dare take a photo......and wouldn't even describe it.

Funny, because I recall seeing the S550 (facelift) headlamp "leaked" on a random Mustang FB page a few years back.
Sponsored

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
A friend of a friend (yeah, I know I know)......claims to have seen the S650 headlamp. They want to keep their job though, so he didn't dare take a photo......and wouldn't even describe it.

Funny, because I recall seeing the S550 (facelift) headlamp "leaked" on a random Mustang FB page a few years back.
I've also not just seen the headlamps but the whole car, facelift included. But I can't tell anyone how it looked like because of reasons :giggle:

S650 Mustang Hmmm... so what IS the major diff between the S550 and S650? BoB1QUzIEAEL1D_

sry but I couldn't resist :D

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've also not just seen the headlamps but the whole car, facelift included. But I can't tell anyone how it looked like because of reasons :giggle:

BoB1QUzIEAEL1D_.jpg

sry but I couldn't resist :D
Lucy Harris, smart smart smart, smart smart smart smart smart!

Martin Harris, dum-de-dum...

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
Lucy Harris, smart smart smart, smart smart smart smart smart!

Martin Harris, dum-de-dum...
Il(I can't believe this will be my post in this forum...)

I know of the people you're referencing, and I know South Park was made by two people who left the church/religion associated with those two names, but I still don't get the joke.

On topic, if I read correctly on another thread here, S650 prototypes won't even surface until next year at the earliest maybe? And from there, it likely won't be on sale until 2023/2024/2025-ish?

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Il(I can't believe this will be my post in this forum...)

I know of the people you're referencing, and I know South Park was made by two people who left the church/religion associated with those two names, but I still don't get the joke.

On topic, if I read correctly on another thread here, S650 prototypes won't even surface until next year at the earliest maybe? And from there, it likely won't be on sale until 2023/2024/2025-ish?
It's a reference to the reference...

We have no idea when these cars will show up. All we're going off of now is spy shots of cars in camo (test mules?), a sculpture at a Chinese auto show (seriously...), and a NASCAR...um..."car". This sounds like the plot of a F&F/National Treasure crossover movie :crackup:
Sponsored