• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Yeah, the number of pre-production (Tooling Tryout?) cars makes me think Job 1 will be March/April time :)
I hope you are right, however the sheet stating 2023 mach 1 HP start production in March has me thinking it will be May/June. Anything can happen though.

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I suspect those HP Mach 1s will be the last S550s produced.......and they could knock them out in a matter of weeks. But you're right, anything can happen!

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
It really seems like the basic car will have chrome bezels in the headlights while the blacked out package ones does not.

Which means the black accent package (or whatever they call it for '24) is a MUST! I really hope it's a least an option for Europe/Rest of the World.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
It was impossible to capture clearly, but the screens look somewhat better that in the release photos.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Yes the front looks really nice and I am looking forward to see more spy footage.

The wing is really a No-Go. The more I see it, the more it turns me down. It just doesn't fit. It looks like as if it is interrupting the whole flow of the car.

For me only 2 options would be the right choice. Either no wing at all or just a small ducktail like in the Mach 1 below, which is more than enough.

Edit: The headlight are really sexy and mean looking. I don't know if it is the angle, but they don't look "straight" as in the pictures we have seen so far but more curved to the back which makes it look more aggressive.

S650 Mustang Grabber Blue S650 Mustang GT spotted (video)! yellow diffusor_FL_S550.JPG

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Thanks for the video. IMO, the increase in sightings give promise to an earlier start of production.

It's probably the lighting, resolution, etc., but...I'd like to see the same car with a black 5.0 badge and black spoiler. I own a GBM, but breaking things up a bit can enhance almost any color or appearance.
Sponsored