• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford chat updates on ETA

Shawn82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang HPP
I think it's time to stop looking at ETAs boys. I think the best way to figure if things are moving is where your vehicle actually is in production/location. The ETAs are probably just there because they have to be but they are not providing any real world timeline. My buddy that works at Ford with me has been built since June 28th and has had numerous ETA changes. A lot of us haven't moved since we've been built so the real indication will probably be when that status changes. It will be at that point where the ETA will hold some real weight
Sponsored

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Early summer is a window obviously I wasn’t being literal.

If Ford had a date in mind then why haven’t they shared this info with us or even their dealers especially after they have missed their original publicly communicated launch “window”

I am hoping they have a good reason for these delays such as QC but we probably won’t find out until way after if ever.

I think you are right about a date but that date has been consistently changing as why certain dates were floating around but then didn’t happen for one reason or another and probably is the reasons it isn’t being communicated cause they don’t have a set date yet
When you put a date out there, people hold you to it. And if you don't meet it, then it makes you / your company look bad.
In this case this is perfect manufacturing marketing because all we have is 3rd party customers speculating and some crying about a date Ford never gave and why their cars are not delivered. (Crying was not directed at you)

From a manufacturing standpoint and going by how we were notified about the chip shortage on the F150's I would again speculate that Ford has a date and will not announce it because shit happens, and they don't want to deal with a shit storm from all fronts if they don't meet it.

Most likely if there was QC issues production would have stopped so IMO that's not it. Makes more sense that Ford has a set date, just one they don't want to publicly announce, and they don't have too.

In the end we are still within the "Time Frame" and we all have nothing but speculation and assumptions but should end soon.

I already plan on tracking the train and the truck when they are on the way like I have with past vehicles.

I might even drive by the train yard to see it I can spot any before mine gets here.

grabberbluecanada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Here are 2 screenshots from my ford chat this morning. I'm in Canada so I do not have access to the tracker. My car has a blend date of July 21st. I hadn't heard anything since then but was told it was supposed to be finished being built by August 7th. The agent confirmed it has been built and moved to the ramp. It was hard to understand what the agent was trying to say but apparently my car will be assigned a shipper this week. Not sure what happens after that but maybe it's a step in the right direction? After the screenshots I asked for clarification on if it would be assigned a shipper and be put on a truck this week and the response was "maybe".

S650 Mustang Ford chat updates on ETA PXL_20230807_154402197~2

S650 Mustang Ford chat updates on ETA PXL_20230807_154527076~2

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
I think it's time to stop looking at ETAs boys. I think the best way to figure if things are moving is where your vehicle actually is in production/location. The ETAs are probably just there because they have to be but they are not providing any real world timeline. My buddy that works at Ford with me has been built since June 28th and has had numerous ETA changes. A lot of us haven't moved since we've been built so the real indication will probably be when that status changes. It will be at that point where the ETA will hold some real weight
Perhaps when secondary status shows shipped, that might mean something.

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
Here are 2 screenshots from my ford chat this morning. I'm in Canada so I do not have access to the tracker. My car has a blend date of July 21st. I hadn't heard anything since then but was told it was supposed to be finished being built by August 7th. The agent confirmed it has been built and moved to the ramp. It was hard to understand what the agent was trying to say but apparently my car will be assigned a shipper this week. Not sure what happens after that but maybe it's a step in the right direction? After the screenshots I asked for clarification on if it would be assigned a shipper and be put on a truck this week and the response was "maybe".

PXL_20230807_154402197~2.jpg

PXL_20230807_154527076~2.jpg
That is your confirmation that you are now a member of Club 59! Enjoy your stay!

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang
Not sure what everyone is all upset about? Ford has been perfectly straight and consistent with me all along. From Day One, my Dark Horse has been the same..."Scheduled/Clean". Hasn't remotely changed at all. :crackup:

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
My eta went from 08/01-08/07 to now 08/05-08/11 so kind of the same window but I agree its like a weekly tradition now lol
Same here. ETA 8/5-8/11. It will obviously be pushed back again once 8/11 is here. My car has been built since 6/8. This is so frustrating. Been patiently waiting for 5 months but I’m annoyed now.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Has anyone gotten the response of "The vehicle has been received by a carrier at a ramp location"?

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Has anyone gotten the response of "The vehicle has been received by a carrier at a ramp location"?
Welcome to do ramp 59 club lol (or ramp 51)

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Welcome to do ramp 59 club lol (or ramp 51)
I been at Ramp 59 since last week. Todays new update for me was vehicles was recieved but no rail car number.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I been at Ramp 59 since last week. Todays new update for me was vehicles was recieved but no rail car number.
That’s the same status “received at ramp 59” I’m guessing your got this from Ford chat so probably the person you talked to before didn’t say the whole thing I have been there since 07/20

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
That’s the same status “received at ramp 59” I’m guessing your got this from Ford chat so probably the person you talked to before didn’t say the whole thing I have been there since 07/20
Gotcha, I usually ask for status and secondary status. But have notice you get the same response just worded differently. This time they left out a lot of information but add some I was going to ask later like "rail car number".
What is your ETA?

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Gotcha, I usually ask for status and secondary status. But have notice you get the same response just worded differently. This time they left out a lot of information but add some I was going to ask later like "rail car number".
What is your ETA?
Currently its 8/5-8/11 but obviously not going to happen and will probably switch to 8/11-8/17 like some other members already have in a few days. One day these will be accurate but that is not today :(
Sponsored