• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Flat Rock sticker on w/s

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
The outside edge is sticky but keep at it, it comes off easily!

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
From what I have read on many other forumns going back several years the visor looked like garbage after removing the yellow warning stickers. Some had to end up replacing the visor.

mrnavy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Oxford White, 2023 Roush F150 Oxfo
Mine was removed from the dealer before my purchase. Wish I could get one to put pack on.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Mine was removed from the dealer before my purchase. Wish I could get one to put pack on.
The FRAP sticker was removed by the delivering dealership? I highly doubt that. More likely, they forgot to put it on @ FRAP.

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Whether it was removed by me dealer during prep or they "forgot" to put it on doesn't matter to me. It was going to come off my car regardless - I never leave the "union bug" on my car. I was glad that it wasn't on my car.

To the original poster, use a razor blade to remove it. It is quite sticky so you need the blade to work it off.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whether it was removed by me dealer during prep or they "forgot" to put it on doesn't matter to me. It was going to come off my car regardless - I never leave the "union bug" on my car. I was glad that it wasn't on my car.

To the original poster, use a razor blade to remove it. It is quite sticky so you need the blade to work it off.
The first time you have your windshield replaced, it will be gone anyway ... 😄

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How'd you do it and how's it look?? 🙁

Those visor stickers look like CRAP!!🤬
He meant the FRAP sticker, not the visor sticker. Hate those, too.

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I saw where someone several years back used Goo Gone and managed to do a fairly good job removing visor stickers........I haven't ventured there yet but may??

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw where someone several years back used Goo Gone and managed to do a fairly good job removing visor stickers........I haven't ventured there yet but may??
If I was that dead set on dealing with this, I'd just put a black sticker over it.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I tried to remove the yellow sticker on my sun visor on my previous vehicle. Biggest regret ever due to the residue and pieces of sticker that was still on the visor.

I got to check my windshield to see if I still have stickers since I had the front windshield tinted. I also need to get the dealer to remove their logo off of my trunk. Not sure what they used, but it's not your typical double sided hard piece of plastic that can be removed with some floss, heat, and Goo gone.
Sponsored