• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT
OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
One for my fellow "rest of the world" S650 fans.

I thought I'd post this here..........whilst this car wasn't RHD, it was Euro spec and one of the few times we've seen it with the lights on. Here, you can see the bottom portion of the tail lights are not lit, as that part forms the turn signal. I so wish I'd thought to take video/photos of the working tail lamps of the red Dark Horse we had here in the UK last weekend!!

S650 Mustang First RHD S650 Mustang Spied Wearing Red Tail Lamps and Other Changes Yellow Splash Adelbert 19
S650 Mustang First RHD S650 Mustang Spied Wearing Red Tail Lamps and Other Changes Yellow Splash Adelbert 20

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
I think it's still a better setup than Gen 6 EU. It at least will be real red and pinkish when on.

Gen7 EU finally feels like our model isn't a visual step down from the US model.

S650 Mustang First RHD S650 Mustang Spied Wearing Red Tail Lamps and Other Changes 1681988666344

S650 Mustang First RHD S650 Mustang Spied Wearing Red Tail Lamps and Other Changes 1681988840617

NegativeMultiplier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-

I thought I'd post this here..........whilst this car wasn't RHD, it was Euro spec and one of the few times we've seen it with the lights on. Here, you can see the bottom portion of the tail lights are not lit, as that part forms the turn signal. I so wish I'd thought to take video/photos of the working tail lamps of the red Dark Horse we had here in the UK last weekend!!

Yellow Splash Adelbert 19.jpg
Yellow Splash Adelbert 20.jpg
Is anyone else seeing pre-facelift S197 Mustang in these taillights or is it just me?

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
I think it's still a better setup than Gen 6 EU. It at least will be real red and pinkish when on.

Gen7 EU finally feels like our model isn't a visual step down from the US model.

1681988666344.png

1681988840617.png
I agree and they got rid of that ugly "GT" surround/batch EU Mustangs used to have.

Overall I like the visual changes that have been made. Looking forward to see it in person.

Reactions: Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
I agree and they got rid of that ugly "GT" surround/batch EU Mustangs used to have.
Oh I nearly forgot about the fake gas cap thing. It was a nice gimmick on the 50th anniversary models, but overall it looked out of place especially since it wasn't gloss black like the rest of the rearpanel

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
Thanks to @MustangFanClub for originally posting this and to @Dub347sbf who posted it in the Yellow Splash section!

We've seen a prototype RHD S650 before, but this is our first look at a (still pre-production, I assume) RHD S650.

Of course, we don't know what market this one is heading to, but a couple of interesting things to note.

1 - Red tail lamps! (you can just about make out a slight "bump" at the bottom of each of the 3 lights.....this lower section flashes amber, at least that's what we've seen on the previously spotted prototype.

2 - No red fog light in the middle of the backup lamp (could the fog light now be incorporated into the main tail lamp??)

3 - The European/Australian market S550s came pretty much standard equipped with the Performance Pack (without the Torsen diff) and quad tip exhaust. Difficult to tell, but those look like the Performance Pack wheel.....and it definitely has quad tips. This also appears to have the Nite Pony package. Whilst the old Black Accent Package was available for the Australian market, it's not previously been an option for Europe.

Yellow Splash RHD 1.jpg
The backup lamps look to be using clear lenses.

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse

Yellow Splash Adelbert 19.jpg
Yellow Splash Adelbert 20.jpg
Where is this car? I like the solution with the taillights.