• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Thanks to @MustangFanClub for originally posting this and to @Dub347sbf who posted it in the Yellow Splash section!

We've seen a prototype RHD S650 before, but this is our first look at a (still pre-production, I assume) RHD S650.

Of course, we don't know what market this one is heading to, but a couple of interesting things to note.

1 - Red tail lamps! (you can just about make out a slight "bump" at the bottom of each of the 3 lights.....this lower section flashes amber, at least that's what we've seen on the previously spotted prototype.

2 - No red fog light in the middle of the backup lamp (could the fog light now be incorporated into the main tail lamp??)

3 - The European/Australian market S550s came pretty much standard equipped with the Performance Pack (without the Torsen diff) and quad tip exhaust. Difficult to tell, but those look like the Performance Pack wheel.....and it definitely has quad tips. This also appears to have the Nite Pony package. Whilst the old Black Accent Package was available for the Australian market, it's not previously been an option for Europe.

S650 Mustang First RHD S650 Mustang Spied Wearing Red Tail Lamps and Other Changes Yellow Splash RHD 1
Sponsored

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
This implementation looks a bit whimpy.

I'd prefer clear tail lights, with the entire height of each tribar sequentially flashing amber.
More masculine!

MustangFanClub

MustangFanClub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium (Performance Package)
Thanks to @MustangFanClub for originally posting this and to @Dub347sbf who posted it in the Yellow Splash section!

We've seen a prototype RHD S650 before, but this is our first look at a (still pre-production, I assume) RHD S650.

Of course, we don't know what market this one is heading to, but a couple of interesting things to note.

1 - Red tail lamps! (you can just about make out a slight "bump" at the bottom of each of the 3 lights.....this lower section flashes amber, at least that's what we've seen on the previously spotted prototype.

2 - No red fog light in the middle of the backup lamp (could the fog light now be incorporated into the main tail lamp??)

3 - The European/Australian market S550s came pretty much standard equipped with the Performance Pack (without the Torsen diff) and quad tip exhaust. Difficult to tell, but those look like the Performance Pack wheel.....and it definitely has quad tips. This also appears to have the Nite Pony package. Whilst the old Black Accent Package was available for the Australian market, it's not previously been an option for Europe.

Yellow Splash RHD 1.jpg
Thanks for the share! I think the rear fog / reverse lamp is sectioned out into 3 parts. The 2 outer are reverse lights and the middle section is the rear fog like on outgoing S550 Mustangs.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
Sharp noticing that this is a RHD. I totally missed that!

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
Regardless of light color, that black surround needs to go and become body color.

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
100% agree!
Right on! Even though I am keeping my s550 for now, if I did consider an s650 it would have to be a black one. The only way to easily solve that glaring problem.

NegativeMultiplier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-

Yellow Splash RHD 1.jpg
I keep forgetting how attractive this car is in Splash Yellow.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
Tonystark and I are referring to the black surround in the tail lamps. The black plastic that goes around and in-between the tribar lights.
Ah, thanks for clarifying. In my opinion the car looks way too naked that way.
Sponsored