• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Yeah, I've said it before, but my guess is we'll get something at the new york auto show considering how close the s650 is to being released, a year is nothing in the car world, and the fact that the mustang has historical ties to that auto show. As you mentioned, I highly doubt that's where we'd see the production car unveiled, that comes later. But maybe they'll give us a few teasers, show design sketches maybe, or the gt4 racecar. It's unlikely, but they might even take a page out of Nissans book, revealing a thinly veiled concept, that will look almost exactly like the actual car, then reveal the production version in Detroit. We'll see. New York is obviously a massive auto show, so ford will almost certainly show something cool there, it would be insane if they didn't reveal anything.
I would assume the F150 Raptor R has to be shown soon, that would be my guess for New York. I obviously hope for some Mustang info, but I'm not holding my breath just yet.

Edit: And like the post below states, some hybrid or electic vehicles
Sponsored

Last edited:

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
it would be insane if they didn't reveal anything.
since gas-sipping sedans are all of a sudden back in-vogue (ok ok give it a few more weeks), I expect they'll announce they'll be importing the Chinese-market sedans. :)

I just hope the same IT team that's responsible for the MY22 mustang build and price isnt' the same set of chuck-wagons running the S650 reveal campaign.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Saw one of these when I was home last month in Dearborn. The camo is hiding the lines very well. The one I was around was loud and was aggressive for sure.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Saw one of these when I was home last month in Dearborn. The camo is hiding the lines very well. The one I was around was loud and was aggressive for sure.
It's probably a good job I don't live near Dearborn as I'd spend every waking hour tracking down the prototypes! Very cool that you've seen one though........next time, photos please! :camera: 😁

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
I did this about 5 or 6 years ago and was based on the proportions of the Bentley GT.

But, like Twin Turbo Said, he doubts Ford wil go with another Long Tail Version, even though the Bentley has similar Proportions to the Mustang. Extending the Spoiler Lip and the Fastback Roof adds about a half to a foot in Length. Unless he was just talking about the Flat Trunk.

1644055896715.png

1644055682440.jpeg
I really like the "69" inspired taillights.

Reactions: JWS

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All New S650 Mustang Photos are Temporarily Banned Until Gas Drops Below $4 Per Gallon (93 Octane Below $5)!
You need to move to another state. 93 octane is $4.319 in Virginia.

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
Yaaawn. Just show me the baby! Looks and specs. Nothing else matters.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am located near RVA and gas prices have dropped to $3.809 since my last comment.

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
I'd like to see the unveiling move to Detroit this Summer, or at the Woodward Dream Cruise on Mustang Alley. No need to go to New York any more. Too many Problems!

Besides, Only Reason for an Original Gen 1 Mustang to be Revealed there was the Nearby World's Fair in '64 and '65!

Petter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit (2022), Mustang Mach-E (2021)
I think it will share similarities with the Base Mach E.
So rather than the "moustache" of the base Mach-E reflecting something from the past, it may ble reflected in something new?
Sponsored