• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

First consumer RTR 2024

Spider864

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 spec 2 RTR mustang
Just bought the 2024 RTR spec 2
( SN 2 ) and Gen 6 Whipple supercharger is on its way to be installed.
Curious on 2 things
1. Do these hold value?
2. Is there any meets on the east coast that bring some together I genuinely would like to see more RTRs they are pretty sweet to me.
Sponsored

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
Congratulations! Feel free to share some images of it as we would love to see it! The guys and gals at Alabama Ford are awesome!

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
Curious on 2 things
1. Do these hold value?
2. Is there any meets on the east coast that bring some together I genuinely would like to see more RTRs they are pretty sweet to me.
Congrats on the new ride. The RTR folks are great. I was invited and went up to their RTR Championship Celebration recently and got to tour their facility and meet the Drivers and Staff. Awesome time.

I don't have a RTR factory vehicle but do have a bunch of their parts. Where about in SC are you?

S650 Mustang First consumer RTR 2024 IMG_6091

OP
OP
Spider864

Spider864

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 spec 2 RTR mustang
Congrats on the new ride. The RTR folks are great. I was invited and went up to their RTR Championship Celebration recently and got to tour their facility and meet the Drivers and Staff. Awesome time.

I don't have a RTR factory vehicle but do have a bunch of their parts. Where about in SC are you?

IMG_6091.jpeg
I live in Greenville SC, but will be taking the car all over to car meets to show it off.

OP
OP
Spider864

Spider864

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 spec 2 RTR mustang
Congratulations! Feel free to share some images of it as we would love to see it! The guys and gals at Alabama Ford are awesome!
April/May is my pickup date due to the supercharger but I sure will when I get it

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
I live in Greenville SC, but will be taking the car all over to car meets to show it off.
Since you are in Greenville, you have the Car and Coffee there and then, of course Ponies in the Smokies not too far away and Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach. You may want to join the Facebook groups for Mustangs of the Upstate and local car groups as their a Car Shows and GTGs quite often in the area. Florida, Virginia, Georgia, and Minnesota have a plethora of events, from my experience. I lived in each of those states...in addition to SC.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Curious on 2 things
1. Do these hold value?

Nice- RTR builds some nice stuff
As far as holding value- I would check out some of the prices on the used S550 RTRs and thinking you could also use used S550 Roush cars as a reference

OP
OP
Spider864

Spider864

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 spec 2 RTR mustang
Nice- RTR builds some nice stuff
As far as holding value- I would check out some of the prices on the used S550 RTRs and thinking you could also use used S550 Roush cars as a reference
Very hard to find RTRs of any year for sell. A 2020 sold for 80k and some other RTRs went to auction, but didn’t meet the limit to sell.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very hard to find RTRs of any year for sell. A 2020 sold for 80k and some other RTRs went to auction, but didn’t meet the limit to sell.
I think Roush values would be pretty close- similar concept- both of similar high quality

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
NO! They do not hold their value at all.
They are nice lookin vehicles but are just reg Mustangs with aftermarket parts that don't add value.

OP
OP
Spider864

Spider864

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 spec 2 RTR mustang
NO! They do not hold their value at all.
They are nice lookin vehicles but are just reg Mustangs with aftermarket parts that don't add value.
After market parts are one thing but these cars are SN 1-500 and 500 is all they make a year.

S650 Mustang First consumer RTR 2024 43479EBC-88D7-4A4A-BD50-5138F149E3F2

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
After market parts are one thing but these cars are SN 1-500 and 500 is all they make a year.
Doesn't matter and I'm just going by what I have seen with the market.
I don't want to be a downer on a car u just bought n love but a SN 1 of a RTR will only be worth a little bit more over a non SN RTR to a certain buyer. To the ordinary buyer or one that knows the market and is into mustangs RTR doesn't make it special.
If you go to a dealer to trade it in or even get it appraised it won't be much more if any than a reg GT.

00Smurf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Vapor Blue 6 Spd
Curious on 2 things
1. Do these hold value?
Nice pickup! I'm currently building my own RTR Spec-2, I bought all the bits before I knew you could get it as a package.

OP
OP
Spider864

Spider864

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 spec 2 RTR mustang
Nice pickup! I'm currently building my own RTR Spec-2, I bought all the bits before I knew you could get it as a package.
It is a beautiful kit, these cars look slick and it’s just enough work not to look overdone

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Doesn't matter and I'm just going by what I have seen with the market.
I don't want to be a downer on a car u just bought n love but a SN 1 of a RTR will only be worth a little bit more over a non SN RTR to a certain buyer. To the ordinary buyer or one that knows the market and is into mustangs RTR doesn't make it special.
If you go to a dealer to trade it in or even get it appraised it won't be much more if any than a reg GT.
Yep - was also trying to be nice but as the owner of a Roush truck I can confirm that
Unfortunately there is no pricing guide for Roush, RTR, Steeda cars- so dealers might add a few thousand on- but unfortunately you dont get much on trade in value

I bought mine used and paid maybe 5K more then what normal F150s of the same year/ same options were going for

And yes- My Roush has a serial number also- same thing they only build a small amount each year-

That being said- I do like having something unique - as there are not many around.
Sponsored