• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I don't care if Ford's Cheerleaders in this thread keep trying to put me down. I get to drink my coffee every morning....enjoying the view of these babies...while those Cheerleaders are stuck in traffic in some Texas and other states highways 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230728_081452_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20230728_081551_WhatsApp.jpg
Hey that's my red convertible! If you see any bird shit on it please clean it and I'll Venmo you. :crackup:
Sponsored

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Once it changes to built you can you expect cars to start shipping there is also a shipped status too, which would be a little more obvious, lol but tbh, I have heard a lot of people who o have ordered other cars from Ford that the status never changed from in production even after they received the car so if it changes then definitely is shipped but it still could be even if it doesnt change

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Once it changes to built you can you expect cars to start shipping there is also a shipped status too, which would be a little more obvious, lol but tbh, I have heard a lot of people who o have ordered other cars from Ford that the status never changed from in production even after they received the car so if it changes then definitely is shipped but it still could be even if it doesnt change
Buddy just picked up a Maverick last month. Was in production for a few weeks, then the tracker changed to "built", had final QA then got shipped.

We are all "in production", the cars aren't released yet. Maybe some one needs to explicitly ask Ford why we are still not "built". That could tell us whats holding us back from the next status.

Thereallotddenning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
It’s just information I’m passing not trying to say one thing or another but my ETA has remained frozen at July 28-Aug 3. Realistically this means nothing and probably will change but it is interesting I haven’t been pushed forward yet.

blunders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Here's the status of our management lease vehicles. You can see the order and build dates. I've been waiting months for my Mustang but the Edge we ordered last month has already been built AND shipped.

S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! 1690563728149

Abubatata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Ford chat said my status was “received” and that it’s been loaded on Ramp 51. ETA is 8-1/8-7.

JeffNEOhio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
My ETA has stayed at 7/28 to 8/3. Last week chat said arrival at dealer estimated 8/3. But today back to 7/28 to 8/3. And it doesn't mention Ramp 59, as it did for a week or two.

From Chat this morning:

{Sierra: Good morning, Jeff! My name is Sierra. How can I help you today?

Jeff: Hi Sierra, I was wondering if you can give me an update on my new vehicle?

Sierra: I definitely can! Congratulations on your order by the way! Allow me a moment to pull your vehicle order information, and I got you!

Jeff: Thank you, Sierra!

Sierra: Thank you for your patience and congratulations on your 2024 Mustang order, Jeff! I see that your Mustang is In Production at the Jul-20-2023, 11:50 ET. The most recent update as of Jul-20-2023, 11:50 ET reflects an estimated delivery window of Jul-28-2023-Aug-03-2023. Please kindly note that this is an estimate and is subject to change due to production and transit timelines; Estimates will update as your vehicle moves into Awaiting Shipment and In Transit. You can track your order status using your Vehicle's Identification Number (VIN) and Order Number at this link: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ Your Ford dealership is a reliable source of information about your order, so I encourage you to keep in touch with the sales department as well. That was a lot, so let me know if you have any additional questions!\

Jeff: It's been in this status for at least a couple of weeks, do you know what the delay is?

Sierra: At this time, it doesn't show a delay. However, there are several variables, which may affect production scheduling and delivery, such as option packages, special power-train combinations, delivery delays of components, certification, and quality inspections, and/or transportation of the vehicle to the specified destination. Inherently, it is not possible to guarantee a specific build date and delivery date as they are estimated dates and are subject to change.

Jeff: Okay, thanks, Sierra.}

My blend date was 6/27. In Production date 7/11.

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I checked the order status online today and it still says "In Production" but noticed the last update date changed from 6/27 to today's date so I contacted chat and they told me the vehicle is in "Ramp 59" in Dearborn. Some movement is good in my book :thumbsup:

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
So.... there are NO 2024 mustang orders being shipped to dealers now...

My turn to keep this thread alive ! LOL

Hoping NOW is SOON

rkmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'31 Chrysler, '59 Galaxie, & now '24 Mustang GT
In 2 separate occasions Ford chat has mentioned a Marketing Department for additional information and supplied a number. I tried that number today and they really didn't supply any additional info beyond what the Chat already had. Car was received by the shipper(7/20), sitting at Ramp 59 and "awaiting shipment". However, she did think that the ETA range given (7/28 -8/3) was actually the expectation for the next stage/status change, which she thought would be "in Transit", and not necessarily MY delivery date. So who knows.

Combinepilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Limited
In 2 separate occasions Ford chat has mentioned a Marketing Department for additional information and supplied a number. I tried that number today and they really didn't supply any additional info beyond what the Chat already had. Car was received by the shipper(7/20), sitting at Ramp 59 and "awaiting shipment". However, she did think that the ETA range given (7/28 -8/3) was actually the expectation for the next stage/status change, which she thought would be "in Transit", and not necessarily MY delivery date. So who knows.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Dealer just contacted me to advise my DH was built yesterday and on its way to Alberta CANADA, ETA Aug. 10. Car was built with all options I ordered. Blue Ember,HP, AP, Recaros. Can't wait. Thanks to everyone on the forum for all the information you provide.
Congratulations, and You're welcome. However, please stay here and don't go anywhere. Your car still in Dearborn....not on its way to Alberta. Your Dealer likes fairytale stories. :)

Combinepilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Limited
Congratulations, and You're welcome. However, please stay here and don't go anywhere. Your car still in Dearborn....not on its way to Alberta. Your Dealer likes fairytale stories. :)

Since recently joining this forum I have learned so much. I'm excited that the car was built and on its way at some point soon. Simple as that.
Sponsored