• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Ours was moved from Flat Rock to a holding pen in Dearborn.. They are just moving cars around..
The plant clearly is full and they need the room.. This is common for Ford.. They have done this with Lighting, Bronco and F150. You will see cars next week
Your post does make a very important distinction, which may get lost in the excitement.

Just because they're moving cars from the plant to a different Ford-owned/leased staging area doesn't mean the cars are actually in transit to be delivered to us (the customers) yet.
Sponsored

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Cautiously optimistic....my tracker had an update as of "7/21". ill be on the road today, but ill ask monday what my "secondary" is in now.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
my tracker will not work
Clear your cookies, history, cache, disable ad blocker, close the browser, try again and It’ll work. If it’s still not you’re not doing it right. This isn’t the forum topic to discuss this either. Your other option is to wait it out

FroYo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
My dealer sent me this and my tracker still in production state but got it date under this status yesterday, looks like it happens boyz.

S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! IMG_9518

S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! IMG_9519

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
My dealer sent me this and my tracker still in production state but got it date under this status yesterday, looks like it happens boyz.

IMG_9518.jpeg

IMG_9519.jpeg
Congrats, man! What’s your spec?

FroYo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Congrats, man! What’s your spec?
thx, pretty basic, GT prem coupe, 10speed auto, 3.55 LSD, 401, Brembos, active exhaust, grabber blue

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

IMG_9518.jpeg

IMG_9519.jpeg
Mines been saying in production since 6/08/2023

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
I agree the S550 launch was much bigger, but the market for sporty cars and cars in general was much larger then too. It has sadly fallen considerably since then.

I even sold my Cobra and bought an F150 in 2017. I cannot begin to say how much I miss that car. Glad to be back in a car, even if it's just a weekend toy.
Buy a mustang then, I sold my challenger 1/2 through covid, got 8k over what I paid. Ordered by 2022 F150, now I’m in the hype waiting for my 2024 Mustang that was built on 6/8. I did elect to go with the 2.3L, mostly because I could sell 50-60k to the wife.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Buy a mustang then, I sold my challenger 1/2 through covid, got 8k over what I paid. Ordered by 2022 F150, now I’m in the hype waiting for my 2024 Mustang that was built on 6/8. I did elect to go with the 2.3L, mostly because I could sell 50-60k to the wife.
I agree and I am, I ordered a Dark Horse on 3/27! Waiting to get scheduled is the hard part.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Guys. This is an urgent question. We just got a hailstorm in Dearborn, and it was aggressive. Any of you knows exactly how big the hails have to be to damage a car? I'm asking this question because a lot of our cars are sitting in a Ford Dearborn bin right now, and they're pretty exposed to such storms.

Guys, Ford needs to start offloading these cars immediately. Last week a hailstorm... not that far from Dearborn damaged Cars and Businesses. They keep talking about holding the cars for a quality check.... BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EXTERIOR BODY QUALITY OF THESE CARS?!...and What's the benefit of getting a quality car with a dented body?!

KWC_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Guys. This is an urgent question. We just got a hailstorm in Dearborn, and it was aggressive. Any of you knows exactly how big the hails have to be to damage a car? I'm asking this question because a lot of our cars are sitting in a Ford Dearborn bin right now, and they're pretty exposed to such storms.

Guys, Ford needs to start offloading these cars immediately. Last week a hailstorm... not that far from Dearborn damaged Cars and Businesses. They keep talking about holding the cars for a quality check.... BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EXTERIOR BODY QUALITY OF THESE CARS?!...and What's the benefit of getting a quality car with a dented body?!
Any size hail can damage a car. The bigger the hail the bigger the dent.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Any size hail can damage a car. The bigger the hail the bigger the dent.
Well, in this case Ford needs to make a statement and informs us about the condition of our Cars in Dearborn after today's storm.

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Well, in this case Ford needs to make a statement and informs us about the condition of our Cars in Dearborn after today's storm.
@Ford Motor Company this is something that we would really appreciate getting some info on and assuring us our cars are safe

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Not good!

I'm in Wisconsin and with all this heat coming they expect storms the next few days.
Sponsored